Hows everyone today

Evilpope

Apr 4, 2016
Griffith,In
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 350, bounty hunter lone star pro, whites trx pinpointer, Garrett ace 400, Garrett pro pointer 2, Garrett AT gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know the feeling & can only sympathize with you. Way to wet here for land detecting with lots of rain in the forecast - anyway wish you great finds on the beach this coming weekend.

Texas ED

CoilToTheSoil

Mar 14, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was stoked to go to sandbridge over the weekend with the family and get some coil time in. Breezy cold and rainy turned out to be the forecast. Bummer, some other weekend.
I've been itching to get out to the sand at least once or twice this season

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scheduled to go on a group outing to an older park on Saturday, but right now the forecast is 90% chance of rain :(. Where the heck did our nice spring weather go this year??

Edited to add: group outing already canceled! We will try again next week.

Last edited:

Wadedeep

Greenie
May 18, 2016
Between the Battery and the Front Line
Detector(s) used
1970s whites sears ruebuck tridiscriminator/ bounty hunter tracker iv's ×2 w/ 4,8,&10inch head, dowsing rods made from peach limbs, and tesoro Vaquero with nel dd hunter coil 12.5 x 8.5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just woke this morning to sunshine, so i am sipping ny coffee and happy. It has rained here past 21 days and not haulted digging but made it unpleasant. I may go check some late 1700s homesteads this afternoon, I'll let yall know how it pans out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread