Oddjob

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Well that is always the interesting part about pot, the conversation can travel and will travel in many directions.

I just wonder how many of you where high when on here and how many of you where coming down and could not afford anymore at the time.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I heard that weed will get you through times with no money, better than money will get you through times with no weed.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Hydroponics.jpg

Pueblo Colorado hydroponic pot farm.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Truth be told everyone's different regarding what their drug of choice is including religion.
Pot's not for everyone.
I have a damaged back and just started using a cannabis extract that has just CBD in it.
There is no THC, the stuff that gets one high. Like with many medicines I was waiting to
feel an effect but there was none, only the loss of the pain.
So far this stuff gives me some sense of normalcy.
This stuff is legal to use and sell. This came from Michigan. I don't know how it might show
up on a drug test.

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
hvacker,my wife has the same story. She now takes CBD tinctures and is able to forego 5 different pharmaceuticals. We are in Washington State, so it is all legal here. Hope it is legal everywhere soon, but I am not sure that the new administration is as open minded as they could be about this product.
I just like to smoke weed on my own time. Call it preventative. :laughing7:

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hvacker,my wife has the same story. She now takes CBD tinctures and is able to forego 5 different pharmaceuticals. We are in Washington State, so it is all legal here. Hope it is legal everywhere soon, but I am not sure that the new administration is as open minded as they could be about this product.
I just like to smoke weed on my own time. Call it preventative. :laughing7:
Being a conservative Republican, until this election and who smokes weed, I feel not making marijuana legal is anti-capitalism at its finest. I hope present a Donald Trump sees this and makes it happen. People have asked me. "How can I be a true conservative and smoke weed"? I'll tell them my people have been smoking weed since caveman days. Lol I'm from Louisiana and have been sober for 16 years. Due to my and anxiety I started smoking weed two years ago at 45 years of age. To be honest with you I used to smoke and drink at a younger age and that was a great balance, but when I got into the workforce I had to quit smoking and that's when my drinking tripled. So for that fact I feel that marijuana could greatly help alcoholism that's just my opinion. Louisiana will probably be one of the last states,due to the fact that it's such an alcohol driven state, but I must say the French quarter would be the perfect little Amsterdam. God bless Donald Trump and God bless America [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I have talked to several people that have told me their first time smoking pot was a horrifying experience, and scared them away for life.

Iron Buzz

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2016
South St Paul, MN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have talked to several people that have told me their first time smoking pot was a horrifying experience, and scared them away for life.
I've spoken with several people that told me their first time having sex was horrifying. That did not scare them away for life.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Truth be told everyone's different regarding what their drug of choice is including religion.
Pot's not for everyone.
I have a damaged back and just started using a cannabis extract that has just CBD in it.
There is no THC, the stuff that gets one high. Like with many medicines I was waiting to
feel an effect but there was none, only the loss of the pain.
This stuff is legal to use and sell. This came from Michigan. I don't know how it might show
up on a drug test.

What's this stuff called? Anything specific? The wife and I are both on pain meds. I used to be on hydrocodone, but due to druggies abusing it, there have gotten to be too many hoops to jump through for me. Now am using Tylenol #4 with Codeine. Works nearly as well. Problem with both meds is, it helps with some pain but not other.

We just heard from a friend of ours in Arkansas that there are some new things out now - like pill form or in....drops, I think? Have no idea if any of it is legal here, but think I'll check with the doc next visit, so long as it doesn't have any of the THC. Would be GREAT to actually have an active lifestyle again!! ...Btw, the friend in Arkansas is an elderly woman, and also a conservative Christian (but with an open mind).

Again, I see nothing inherently wrong with marijuana, as well as alcohol, or even sugary/fatty foods. It's the abuse of said things that I'm against. ...Then again, by who's definition do we figure out what constitutes "abuse"??

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If interested here is a site that sells just CBD. It's legal to sell and ship out of State
because there is nothing to get you high.

https://healthyhempoil.com/shop/real-scientific-hemp-oil/high-cbd-hemp-oil/

I have no experience of finding pot horrifying. First time I laughed my a$$ off.
Now LSD, that's another story.

That is so funny I was gonna put that yesterday! Lol Now that was a long horrifying nightmare for me. Weed was always a nice mini vacation for me. My wife said she did it once and went to the hospital. Up until that point I never knew anyone in my circle of life ever get that scared. I told her she should have just ate something. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MtyQuinn

Tenderfoot
Mar 22, 2015
Oceanside
Detector(s) used
Whites Gold Master
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One great story. On holiday and really jacked up I guess. What a character. I smoke too but never been that torn up. Stuff like that cracks me up. Its legal now heer in California. My view on it is , a natural plant that has proven to shrink and cut off blood supply to tumors and cancer cells. The THC oil called Rick Simpson oil has cured people from cancer. Thats natural. no kemo or drugs. The THC and canabenoids kills cancer cells. But DEA will not take maryjane off of being a class 1 drug. B.S. Vitamin C kills cancer too. But its illegal for that treatment in the U.S.
But to answer your question 50/50 depending on mood and concentration level I want to be in . Getting shitfaced is not something I take part in. Moderation.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Continuation of my close up photography. I present.... Lemon Kush.

DSCN1535.JPG

DSCN1537.JPG

DSCN1544.JPG

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those look YUMMY OV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread