The farmer told us that he JUST plowed his cornfield! Military relics + old coins ♥♥♥

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The farmer told us that he JUST plowed his cornfield! Military relics + old coins ♥♥♥

Hi friends!!
It's that time of the year when our cornfields here in New England get turned in preparation for seeding. It's almost like detecting a brandnew field! This one dates way back to colonial times, and I was blown away by the finds. Easy swinging, easy digging, and lots of treasures - what's not to love?!
Happy hunting, everybody, and best of luck!

https://youtu.be/HCKuaAg9EVU

Upvote 0

Mailman22

Apr 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi friends!!
It's that time of the year when our cornfields here in New England get turned in preparation for seeding. It's almost like detecting a brandnew field! This one dates way back to colonial times, and I was blown away by the finds. Easy swinging, easy digging, and lots of treasures - what's not to love?!
Happy hunting, everybody, and best of luck!

https://youtu.be/HCKuaAg9EVU

Always love The Silverslingers!!!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, let me get this straight......you wear gloves, but, go barefoot?? :icon_scratch: I don't even do that at the beach! :laughing7: Your feet must be a lot tougher than mine! :notworthy:

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA!! My feet aren't that tough, and the soil there was nice and loose. That being said, I hate shoes and will go barefoot in grassy fields all day (but not to dig; I only dig barefoot in areas where the soil is so loose that I don't have to step on the shovel) :) Best of luck hunting to you!! Hope you find an amazing treasure :)

So, let me get this straight......you wear gloves, but, go barefoot?? :icon_scratch: I don't even do that at the beach! :laughing7: Your feet must be a lot tougher than mine! :notworthy:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Vid. :notworthy: That is a field that will keep on producing.:icon_thumleft: I like hunts like that---------no discrimination----if it beeps, dig it.:find:
Marvin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread