Metal detectorist's prayer (works 100%)

Our detector in use,

hallowed be your brand.

Your frequency come,

your excavating will be done,

on earth, as it is in water.

Give us this day our daily clad,

and forgive us our unthoroughly closed plugs,

as we also have forgiven our annoying onlookers.

And lead us not into temptation to trespass,

but deliver us from pulltabs.

Amen.

Upvote 1

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it, specially the end. 😊

CoilToTheSoil

Mar 14, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That put a smile on my face! thanks

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So did you write that yourself???

It's funny you mentioned prayer and that it works. On two hunts immediately after a friend and a relative died, I asked them to lead me to the treasure. Both times I found treasure including silver coins, silver jewelry and one gold ring. Crazy huh??

Last week I used the "law of attraction"/visualization method. I actually pictured myself with another gold ring ON MY FINGER and got myself really immersed in picturing it. I wasn't even gonna' post about this because some people either refuse to believe it or just think it's a little strange but I SWEAR, within 15 minutes I dug a 10K class ring in perfect shape that fit my middle finger PERFECTLY. It was crazy. Man I was so happy I can't tell you. I had been in a bit of a dry spell at the time.

I haven't tried it since but last week it definitely worked. I definitely believe in the power of prayer regardless of the particular method used.
INTENTION is a VERY powerful force.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Just a "little" strange? I think it's a LOT strange! ...But then, so is anything else I'm not familiar with! Doesn't mean it don't work. There's folks on Tnet that say they can find caches and treasures from hundreds or thousands of miles away, tell what the treasure is, pinpoint it on a map and tell you how deep it is, all by swinging a pendulum over the map (or picture). Does it work? Beats the heck out of me! Would love to see some honest-to-goodness documentation from start to finish some time, but seems there's a lot of people that swear by it.

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
My uncle who has a Ph.D. in physics, is none-the-less good at "witching" water wells. One of my parents' farm was his doing.

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So did you write that yourself???

Last week I used the "law of attraction"/visualization method. I actually pictured myself with another gold ring ON MY FINGER and got myself really immersed in picturing it. I wasn't even gonna' post about this because some people either refuse to believe it or just think it's a little strange but I SWEAR, within 15 minutes I dug a 10K class ring in perfect shape that fit my middle finger PERFECTLY. It was crazy. Man I was so happy I can't tell you. I had been in a bit of a dry spell at the time.

I haven't tried it since but last week it definitely worked. I definitely believe in the power of prayer regardless of the particular method used.
INTENTION is a VERY powerful force.

I'm thinking their is something more to what your saying and i do indeed believe it. Stuff like that has happened to me more than once. In fact, twice this week! The first time was when i was driving to work on Monday. I literally thought about and concentrated on an embroidery machine. It was not a wish or a prayer but a deliberate visualization of the machine with a feeling that it was needed right away. I swear on my fathers grave that a woman called about that same machine within 10 minutes and it walked out the door that afternoon! I then did it again last Friday at a show in Raleigh. I visualized a specific model sewing machine being sold and BOOM! It Happened within 15 min of me thinking about it. Now, here is the kicker...We did not have sewing machines on display! A lady stopped by our booth, asked if we had a specific model (the one i visualized) and dropped 3 grand right there! I don't know...is it luck? coincidence?

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
It's FREAKY!! ...But hey, if it works, who can complain?

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I visualized 16 hours of work today was going to suck, but I prayed it wouldn't. It sucked...so I guess I'm about 50-50.

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm thinking their is something more to what your saying and i do indeed believe it. Stuff like that has happened to me more than once. In fact, twice this week! The first time was when i was driving to work on Monday. I literally thought about and concentrated on an embroidery machine. It was not a wish or a prayer but a deliberate visualization of the machine with a feeling that it was needed right away. I swear on my fathers grave that a woman called about that same machine within 10 minutes and it walked out the door that afternoon! I then did it again last Friday at a show in Raleigh. I visualized a specific model sewing machine being sold and BOOM! It Happened within 15 min of me thinking about it. Now, here is the kicker...We did not have sewing machines on display! A lady stopped by our booth, asked if we had a specific model (the one i visualized) and dropped 3 grand right there! I don't know...is it luck? coincidence?

That is a wonderful story and I most definitely believe you without question. I've had many such experiences and I've learned that the more open you are to receive them and use your power of intention the more often they occur.

I've posted several times in the past about what I call my "best friend" in this hobby; that little intuitive voice that NEVER lies. When it hits it's always correct but I have zero control over it. I really don't care one bit if people think I'm crazy or whatever because when it works, it works.

It's like the placebo effect in medicine. Medical science acknowledges it but no one has any clue how or why it works. People have been cured of terminal cancer and many other things through the placebo effect. Medical science calls that a "spontaneous remission" which is a fine term but they have absolutely no clue as to how it functions. As long as it works my theory is, why question it?? Just accept it and be thankful.

As for my visualization about the gold ring I actually have another possible theory. I've learned the basics of controlled remote viewing and I SWEAR it works. Like any skill, it takes regular practice and some people are more naturally good at it then others.

The theory behind it is that the subconscious mind is not restricted by time or space and knows pretty much everything that can be known. That sounds completely outlandish but that's the theory. The US federal government spent millions of dollars and about 20 years of studying and training people in this skill. They also created a system that can be used to teach ANYONE to tap into that subconscious part of ourselves.

The power of the subconscious is definitely real and we know it's real because it makes our heart beat, makes us breathe and controls the millions of other involuntary functions in our bodies we aren't even remotely aware of.

As far as my theory on visualizing the ring and then finding it goes, I may have inadvertently and possibly unconsciously tapped into a future time BEFORE the visualization ever crossed my mind consciously. That same subconscious mind may have already seen the result and just given me a snapshot of the find before I was ever aware of it which I tied my intention and Attention to. Medical science has also learned that the overwhelming majority of the simple decisions we make are made unconsciously before we're even aware of them.

It all sounds really bizarre but it works. I'm all about results and the " how" of those results coming about aren't my primary concern. I'm just happy and thankful when it all comes together. It's truly a great feeling.

That "little voice" of mine has led me to some really great treasures and I'm sure everyone here has experienced one of those little "hunches" about a spot or a target, acted on that hunch and found something good. I believe it's far more common than most even realize. That intuition is the subconscious mind and it's not limited by time or space. It makes perfect sense that it can help us find treasure as long as we obey it when it comes.

There's a classic old book by Joseph Campbell called "The Power of the Subconscious Mind". It gets into some of this stuff. It's also an easy read. I recommend it to anyone wanting to better tap into their intuition.

Also, the military manual on remote viewing is widely available. Here's a link to it in PDF form:

http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/answers/crvmanual/CRVManual_FiredocsRV.pdf

It's not the funnest read but the information is great.

Call me crazy but I have a nice jewelry collection and quite a few of those pieces came as a direct result of obeying my own intuition. Again, I really don't care how or why it works as long as it does work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread