Whites MXT All Pro GIVEAWAY + epic coin & relic hunt on colonial ground!! ♥

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's MXT All Pro GIVEAWAY + epic coin & relic hunt on colonial ground!! ♥

Hi friends...
this time we both took our MXT Pro's out on colonial fields, and I was reminded yet again why this machine is such an all time bestseller!!
We are giving one MXT All Pro (brandnew, boxed) away in this video as well :)
Happy hunting!!
YAY it's summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/P7VKJEiLvoo

Upvote 0

BrandonR

Apr 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome video yet again! I always wanted a MXT and hope to get one eventually. Right now I am just using a Garrett Ace 200.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool finds in the video! The large cent and belt plate were awesome! Great hunt and looked like a lot of fun. Subscribed and left a comment.
Best of luck out there!
Archtop (RustyGold)

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Whites xl Pro 6000 , MX Sport. Coin Master pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always enjoy your videos....I,ve been detecting for a little more than 1 1/2 years , wish I had started when I was much younger , but have been having a ball . I have been very fortunate in my finds .A couple of months ago I found a Union Comissioned Officer Belt Sword Belt buckle like the one Tiger found in your video, and of all places to find on it was here in Oregon and last year I found a Federal Navy flat button issue 1810 , again here in Oregon... I have twin granddaughters who are very interested in metal detecting . I just bought the New MX Sport to go along with my 6000 XL Pro. But as I said I have twin 18 year ol granddaughters so one sits out while the other detects . I would really like to win the MX Pro so both granddaughters can accompany me , they are graduating this June and were on honor roll all four years of high school . My granddaughters help me so that I can physically continue to metal detect . Again great video , keep them coming Silver Slingers . THANKS , Dave Mihm.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck to you!! Thank you for sharing your finds - sounds like you are doing amazing! How do you like the sport? I think it's a great machine...Fingers crossed for you and thank you for watching!! ♥♥♥

Always enjoy your videos....I,ve been detecting for a little more than 1 1/2 years , wish I had started when I was much younger , but have been having a ball . I have been very fortunate in my finds .A couple of months ago I found a Union Comissioned Officer Belt Sword Belt buckle like the one Tiger found in your video, and of all places to find on it was here in Oregon and last year I found a Federal Navy flat button issue 1810 , again here in Oregon... I have twin granddaughters who are very interested in metal detecting . I just bought the New MX Sport to go along with my 6000 XL Pro. But as I said I have twin 18 year ol granddaughters so one sits out while the other detects . I would really like to win the MX Pro so both granddaughters can accompany me , they are graduating this June and were on honor roll all four years of high school . My granddaughters help me so that I can physically continue to metal detect . Again great video , keep them coming Silver Slingers . THANKS , Dave Mihm.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what is different on the allpro?

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love this sport.....I find it to be a bit habit forming , but could not think of a better or healthier habit to have . I know that I have never used any other metal detector other than a Whites, but I am so happy with the results and the I could not ask for a better company to to deal with...The people at Whites are on the top of list , if I was young enough to start a new career it would be my dream to work for Whites. One of the things that I enjoy that brings me happiness is to find and return rings precious to people who have lost them.. My home town paper did a front page story on me about finding a lost wedding ring a ladies husband had lost 15 years ago. The ladies husband passed away last year and she was in the process of selling her home she had shared with her husband for decades, and I was able to find and return the mate to their wedding ring set that they had made as a pair when they were married nearly sixty years ago. I,m a retired Firefighter and have always felt the need to help people in need , so Metal Detecting fills my need as well as possibly having the opportunity to help others . I have never met anyone who Metal Detect that felt any differently than myself . I hope that everyone finds the joy as I have and continue to respect the Code of Ethics of Metal Detecting so that our hobby can continue so that my Grand Children and Great Grand Children can find the fulfillment I have ...God Speed...Dave Mihm

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is different on the allpro?
I don't know how to answer that...other than the XLPro 6000 is an analog machine as opposed to the MX Sport , the,Sport is new to me so I'm still getting used to it . but I,m having great success with the Sport find lots of clad , silver rings , a few silver coins in the last 1 1/2 months that I have been using it as well as a lot of trash (I dig everything) which I haul away so someone else doesn't have to dig it , and recycle what I can. I hope when I pass away and go to that Great Metal Detecting Heaven that the people that have passed before me have all ready dig all the pull tabs and bottle caps and all the targets are silver and gold rings that I can return to their lost owners. My Best To All. .....Dave John.

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oops , forgot to proof read....I suck at this computer stuff,(my grand kids say ,"grandpa it's so easy , you just do this and that") any way my sign off should have said ( My Best To You......DAVE MIHM.

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck to you!! Thank you for sharing your finds - sounds like you are doing amazing! How do you like the sport? I think it's a great machine...Fingers crossed for you and thank you for watching!! ♥♥♥
Like the Whites XL Pro 6000 that my Sister gave me Oct 2015 , ( when her husband could not physically Metal Detect any more) the answer is to your question is . .. I love the MX Sport , but I have never used any other detector because as I have stated I just started this Great Hobby last Oct. Although I started later than I wished I had , I'm so thankful for the gift my sister and brother in law gave me when he could no longer Detect anymore because it has opened so many doors for me . I hope to do the same , when that time comes for me . I feel that my hobby will not only be physically healing for my mind and body but but something that I can continue with my Grand and Great Grand Children . IF it sound as though think Whites Detectors are the best in the World I apologize, it's just that it's all I know because it's the only Detector that I have ever used in my short life as Detectorist , so I have no experience with other detectors to compare to . I will state with enthusiasm though , that , I cannot say enough about the Whites Company and the Super Employees that are fortunate enough to work for a company that has such a great product and treats customers like family . AND JUST THINK IT'S NOT ONLY MADE IN THE GREAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BUT ONLY 1 1/2 HOURS FROM WHERE I LIVE......I'M THE LUCKIEST MAN IN THE WORLD. .......GOD BLESS ...TAKE CARE ............Dave Mihm

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like the Whites XL Pro 6000 that my Sister gave me Oct 2015 , ( when her husband could not physically Metal Detect any more) the answer is to your question is . .. I love the MX Sport , but I have never used any other detector because as I have stated I just started this Great Hobby last Oct. Although I started later than I wished I had , I'm so thankful for the gift my sister and brother in law gave me when he could no longer Detect anymore because it has opened so many doors for me . I hope to do the same , when that time comes for me . I feel that my hobby will not only be physically healing for my mind and body but but something that I can continue with my Grand and Great Grand Children . IF it sound as though think Whites Detectors are the best in the World I apologize, it's just that it's all I know because it's the only Detector that I have ever used in my short life as Detectorist , so I have no experience with other detectors to compare to . I will state with enthusiasm though , that , I cannot say enough about the Whites Company and the Super Employees that are fortunate enough to work for a company that has such a great product and treats customers like family . AND JUST THINK IT'S NOT ONLY MADE IN THE GREAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BUT ONLY 1 1/2 HOURS FROM WHERE I LIVE......I'M THE LUCKIEST MAN IN THE WORLD. .......GOD BLESS ...TAKE CARE ............Dave Mihm

Oops another typo, man I suck at this ...I got my detector from my sister in Oct 2014 not 2015...I should have my Grand kids do my posting for me. SORRY.

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oops.....should have proof read again . Man I suck at this stuff ...I should have my Grand kids do my posting for me....My sister and brother in law gave me my detector in Oct 2014 not 2015......Sorry for messing up.....

Bquamb

Dec 29, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, EQ 800, AT-Pro, Xterra-505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Subscribed, replied and once again yoy guys killed it! Wether you two are super lucky or do amazing research on locations, I am always amazed. Keep it up!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, great job on the wedding ring find! What a neat story! Thank you for sharing that and also thank you for your service as a firefighter...a very noble profession indeed. Best of luck hunting!! ♥♥♥

I love this sport.....I find it to be a bit habit forming , but could not think of a better or healthier habit to have . I know that I have never used any other metal detector other than a Whites, but I am so happy with the results and the I could not ask for a better company to to deal with...The people at Whites are on the top of list , if I was young enough to start a new career it would be my dream to work for Whites. One of the things that I enjoy that brings me happiness is to find and return rings precious to people who have lost them.. My home town paper did a front page story on me about finding a lost wedding ring a ladies husband had lost 15 years ago. The ladies husband passed away last year and she was in the process of selling her home she had shared with her husband for decades, and I was able to find and return the mate to their wedding ring set that they had made as a pair when they were married nearly sixty years ago. I,m a retired Firefighter and have always felt the need to help people in need , so Metal Detecting fills my need as well as possibly having the opportunity to help others . I have never met anyone who Metal Detect that felt any differently than myself . I hope that everyone finds the joy as I have and continue to respect the Code of Ethics of Metal Detecting so that our hobby can continue so that my Grand Children and Great Grand Children can find the fulfillment I have ...God Speed...Dave Mihm

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's luck as well as a lot of research....for every video hunt there are countless of others where the finds weren't that great. Usually Tiger does the research and I do the videos, so we make a god team. Best of luck!!

Subscribed, replied and once again yoy guys killed it! Wether you two are super lucky or do amazing research on locations, I am always amazed. Keep it up!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drawing for the MXT All Pro open until June 20th :)

Plenty of time to be entered and win this machine (one of my top favorites for sure!)
Happy hunting!!

davemihm

Feb 1, 2015
Mcminnville or
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank YOU so much for sharing your adventures with everyone , you and Tiger have such a great personality. Your videos never fail to give me much enjoyment . Thanks again for sharing . Dave Mihm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread