My first experience calling Garrett for Warranty Work - Positive!

PAScott

Jul 28, 2014
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a great experience with Garrett recently also. My AT Pro was falsing. Sent it in and replaced the circuits, housing, and gave me a new coil and cover. Only cost me price to ship there. Basically a new detector. I was just shy of two years. Very pleased! Hope you have a similar experience. Got back in 6 days. Wow!

PAScott

Jul 28, 2014
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Agree completely. I went back to using my ace 250 the week mine was gone. Works and will find stuff but definitely doing more digging with trash.

PAScott

Jul 28, 2014
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey... Did you get a phone call after they received your equipment, or did they just do the service and send it back? I'm unsure if I should expect a conversation about it or not...

CHeers,
Skippy

They just sent it back. That definitely added to my surprise. Didn't tell me much of what they did on the paper with the shipping so I called and they explained everything they fixed to me. Wanted to make sure something was wrong and I wasn't just crazy.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I only sent my older pin pointer in for repair a few months ago. I was amazed at how well they took care of my needs and the quick turn-around time. I've also had great experiences with Fisher Labs.

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett sent me so much free stuff for my Garrett Scorpion.....was almost like a new machine. They must have sent me $50 in knobs and pots and wires. Even talked me through the wiring diagram so I could just make repairs myself.

Oh yeah...I bought it used and they could of cared less. They were just thrilled I was using the Scorpion still and willing to do anything to ensure I enjoyed it.

Some of the best customer service in all of MDing in my opinion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread