OP
OP
melnatcat

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would have to be one heck of a machine to do that! lol :) I am patiently waiting.....dang it's snowing again this morning!

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi seablue,
I'm from the southern part of the state. I guess the detecting around here is as good as any place else, depending on what type of hunting you like to do. Most of the public places have been hunted pretty good, but there are still good finds to be made if you are willing to work for them. Do your homework and you will find good places to detect.
Good luck!

OP
OP
melnatcat

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks blc! I have been doing some research on the net...finding an interesting spot here or there. But up north near where the where its all recreational may have some goodies. You never know! ;D

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If your looking for old coins and relics, check into old logging camps. Talk to oldtimers. Find out where these places were. There have been many good finds made in such places.
Also look for ghost town sites. (Yes there are many town sites that no longer exist, even in Minnesota).
Good luck, and keep us posted!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread