jza01701

Jun 17, 2016
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Greetings.

I found an area on a slope that has an exposed area at top and black sand flowing downhill. It is an arid region. There are creeks near or on the mountain. The rocks and gravel get steadily larger away from the flow of blacksand. The area is "fan-shaped"; narrow at a smaller indendation with blacksand emptying in to a wider region also on the slope. It looks similar to one of those foldable asian fans.... i.e. imagine the shape of a black handle and then progressing in color from brown, to grey, and then white furthest from the start if the blacksand. Any suggestions? It is uphill from abandonded placer mines.

Upvote 0

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Off topic, I know...but I quietly celebrated 6 yrs, 6 mos on the 11th...this hobby is awesome, it's great for me on so many levels. Exercise, spare coffee money and the occasional silver coin...every day is a gift, so I use it wisely (detecting!)...sorry I can't help you with your dirt dilemma, but keep up the good work, and keep us informed on your progress with your claim...thx ddf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions