Any Makro users?

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
might had better check the news and see what is happening in Turkey. May be a long time b4 any factory support can be given.

OP
OP
M

MissPrecious

Tenderfoot
Jul 15, 2016
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Searching
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually yeah I was looking at that thinking um... this might be a issue haha Thank you.

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might want to try the Makro forum

thaigler

Jul 27, 2016
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesero Bandidio, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Has anyone had experience with the Makro Metal Detectors? Specifically the Makro JeoHunter 3D System, I am thinking of going with Makro. :hello2:

This is why I am having an issue making a decsion... I want to take my time before i buy a Racer 2 It is either a Racer or AT Pro Because of this I am leaning to a US company ...I am not going into what happen after the failed military coup.Or what is going on now. But besides buying anything from Turkey that may need support. I have more concern on what direction Turkey is going.

I wrote the company will not post all of it or the name. But I am sure they were not happy with me inquiring on why I am haveing issues with buying from a country that has social unrest . Here is reply about what is going on

Please delete if this should not be posted

Whether it is a warranty or a non-warranty issue, we are always behind our customers….believe me much closer than some US mfrs.
"I cannot say how much as it would depend on the issue and the fix but our main goal is not to make money when a customer is in need. It is to resolve the customer’s issue first.

You can contact me personally if you have to.

Yes we did go thru some scary times but as a US as well as a Turkish dual citizen, I would suggest you not to believe everything you see on media."

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread