Best comment by a kid all year... happened today at lunch.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
ROFL - Copy.gif

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for your post, another great interesting story.

Texas ED

Sandancer

Jul 18, 2014
Kids of that age, especially if they are being reasonably polite, are a joy to interact with. Maybe it is the teacher in me, but I enjoy answering every question they have. Most times I invite them to watch for awhile and if I am lucky enough to find a coin or something interesting I give it to them. It is a great way to cultivate future detectorists.

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, sounds like he wants to try metal detecting and is wondering if he can handle all the interruptions!

McClod

Jun 14, 2013
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Pro Pointer and Whites TRX Pin Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah kids are funny, sometimes interested and asking questions, which I enjoy answering as well, at other times they can embarrass a parent to death! This reminded me of a hilarious story that happened years ago, but I'll save it, I don't want to be a thread hijacker! Thanks for posting your story and giving me a laugh!

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Out of the mouth of babes.!!! :laughing7: Too funny. Thanks for sharing. PEACE:RONB :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread