Looking for some detectorists in the Tyler, Greenville & Eastern Side of Dallas Areas

lkylemoore

Jan 28, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Pro Pointer, Nel Storm, Maxpedition Octa Versipack, Grey Ghost Amphibian
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for some detectorists in the Tyler, Greenville & Eastern Side of Dallas Areas

This year I have finally gotten back into a childhood activity that I thoroughly enjoyed. I am "addicted"!!! Wanting to find some people to enjoy this great hobby with. I am looking for a good active club/association to become a member of as well. I live in the Greenville/Lone Oak, TX area now, but will be moving back to my hometown of Tyler very soon. Anyone that has information or would like to possibly go hunting, just let me know. Thanks....Kyle

BTW...I am not afraid to travel!:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
While waiting for a reply - if you haven't already - take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas...

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to Tnet Kyle. :hello: I was born in the Rose Capital of America, though have never seen it.

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some friends and family over that way. I'm not sure if any of them are still detecting though. I will have to check and see if they are.

OP
OP
lkylemoore

lkylemoore

Jan 28, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Pro Pointer, Nel Storm, Maxpedition Octa Versipack, Grey Ghost Amphibian
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
lkylemoore

lkylemoore

Jan 28, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet Kyle. :hello: I was born in the Rose Capital of America, though have never seen it.

Thanks for the greeting and you will have to visit Tyler sometime.....Take care and Happy Hunting!...Kyle

OP
OP
lkylemoore

lkylemoore

Jan 28, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some friends and family over that way. I'm not sure if any of them are still detecting though. I will have to check and see if they are.

Thanks CaliforniaKid!....HH Kyle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread