gold bar

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Nitric, GIB, deepseeker, etc.... you guys are all too funny. Hey, someone's gotta be a kill-joy to add balanced comment afterall! haha

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nitric, GIB, deepseeker, etc.... you guys are all too funny. Hey, someone's gotta be a kill-joy to add balanced comment afterall! haha

:laughing7: Hey!! Were all still splitting! Right?

No...I've been down this road...Maybe not with "treasure" but close enough!:laughing7: And usually? The guy that is telling you fact in the "telephone" game has something to gain from the next believer willing to "Pay" in! "It's a for sure deal, man!! I saw the paperwork and they are making loads of cash!......... Dude! All we have to do...........I know him he's a good dude!!":laughing7:

OH!! And the "good dude" , "that cat" "the big guy" etc... never actually has a name! :laughing7:

I have a good friend that is what most would call successful,He's into a lot of different things from oil, rental properties, a few small business most are get in, get out when the money is good? sell!! etc.... he told me something that stuck!! "never use your own money on an idea!" I'm not sure I agree, but...It says a lot!!

Believe ME!! I know what you are describing!!!! Time and experience turns people to question EVERYTHING! Self greed clouds reality. Not saying this is what's going on with this thread, just rambling my nonsense!!

Actually!! I might have threads mixed too!! But This is from a combination of threads and posts I was looking at....

Last edited:
OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
all these years ive been here i never heard of a story in the water always on the beach .......i never even thought of looking in the water ......im guessing navy guys do things different then army ....and G.I.B U GO ON A HUNT IN MEXICO OR THE PHILIPPINES u will understand real fast tom attitude or my attitude ......everybody selling the brooklyn bridge and u get sick of it real fast

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
well i know for a fact those navy guys that swim off that ship they fought and died up in the mountains here and about 200 of them returned to japan sept 1945 i guess if its history at washington D.C i guess those eye witness were wrong......i check every story out from every angle .....i knew the story before they said the story .....all my facts are bases on US history these eye witness only added to the fact ....i read a US ARMY daily report of the patrol on the road in this area in months in 1945 to check out other information ...like i said i did 13 years of research and i dont believe no one here without triple checking

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
jadocs when u search for any thing u use history some times japanese history here .....theres tons of information about ships and troop movement both us and japanese of every move and every thing they did during ww2 online.....i already knew exactly what happen to this ship and crew before i ever came here ....these eyewitness never mention gold and only double up what in washington .....ive check there stories about war planes and they been correct 100% .....im still looking for a corsair no one remembers ....ive learned there war stories are mostly true but once they mention gold put ear muffs on

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
well i know for a fact those navy guys that swim off that ship they fought and died up in the mountains here and about 200 of them returned to japan sept 1945 i guess if its history at washington D.C i guess those eye witness were wrong......i check every story out from every angle .....i knew the story before they said the story .....all my facts are bases on US history these eye witness only added to the fact ....i read a US ARMY daily report of the patrol on the road in this area in months in 1945 to check out other information ...like i said i did 13 years of research and i dont believe no one here without triple checking

Sure. And so too are all the other treasure stories you here of "researched for umpteen years". And they too have "eye-witnesses". They too never heard of another story that was similar. They too checked out all the facts from every angle. They too have maps. They too are sincere and not selling the Brooklyn Bridge.

But alas, they too are silly fanciful legends.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ok...All joking aside!! My honest questions at that point would be...Someone wrote that in DC. Who? Why didn't they look? Or their friends,one of their relatives,etc....Someone on the "inside" saw that before you.

It "could" be there!!! I wouldn't know! But as a skeptic I would have a million questions the whole way....And maybe you have already covered all of that, and every angle....

Here's another angle...And I don't know what you do about it....But this is very possible!!! Someone steals gold bars, well they want to end the look for them right there...So, a story gets generated backed by facts to cover the theft and kind of derail any kind of investigation into the actual person that has them.

I believe this stuff has happened in history!! Or some version of it...

either way!!! Get a detector or even like the suggestion of the rod for a probe to see how deep or at least know if it's a few feet to solid or if it's way down there....

The adventure sounds fun!

Last edited:
OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
nitric i tried a rod my guess the sand and gravel in the area is at least 6 feet thick or the gravel is very large down 6 feet ....our usa history never mentions gold period in ww2 .... being the japanese online tell the history of every ship from the day this one was build to it was sunk and 2000 more i know its every move to the day .... the usa has the history of its ever move during the war ..... i know from history the date the time i seen the photos of this boat ive seen photos of this area 1944-1945 i know 3 X 500 lbs from a bomber i even know the # of the pt boat that sank its sister ship and damaged this ship i know the time and exact location it was each hour of that day to it was on the bottom in 6000 ft of water .... but again tom is right about one thing i have no proof 100% that any one brought gold ashore or proof there was any gold in the first place .... the boat was in singapore was heading to japan then was called to duty here after being damaged and the fleet destroyed it was again headed back japan and never made it .... so if there is gold here its just by accident thats y i believe this story and none of the other 1000s ive heard here .....because japan never bought gold to this island never , never , ever there was no reason to and there no log book saying gold was on any ship that ported here this isnt a shipping route even today .... theres many ships log books that list gold in luzon but not here .....no one here knew anything about gold entil that japanese treasure hunter showed up ....nitric i like to give u even more information but theres so many creep paid treasure hunters here in negros they put the facts together and figure where im at i what thank every one here for giving me ideas what to do im going there tomorrow night its 0.2neg tide level at 625pm to dig so i know the exact depth of the sand .... remember i could be wrong im just hoping that japanese hunter made a mistake and yes wise old tom could be right to im hoping im finished by 12/16 thats the lowest tide level of the year ... you have a good day nitric and good luck hunting

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
nitric in my notes out of hundreds of websites i only wrote down two .....imperial japanese navy page Nihon Kaigun and the national archives .....www.archives/gov/ww2 sorry i wish would of wrote them all down i never ever figured i be searching at the time i had no idea of any gold .... i remembered the fleet page the boat is there and its history ....theres another site that list there cargo but i cant remember the name of the site ....have fun looking nitric

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
since your interested nitric u read this thepinoyweekly.com/?p=50229 thats what made me deside to look in the sea this guy already looked for 3 days ......u tell me would u look ????? .....because i never thought of looking in the sea and no other jerk hunter here to my knowledge has ever mentioned this area ever its not close to any city there was never any big number of ground troops here in this area during the war which means no reason to look in this area theres no sites or digs for at least 20 miles in any directions ,,,at the time 1944 no major landmarks no church no school no bridges no government builds very few people .....u think about it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions