TWO Garrett Pro Pointer II - back from Refurb... selling.

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I upgraded my Pro Pointers to Propointer AT's, and as a result, I have TWO black Garrett Pro Pointer II devices that I don't need.

Both of them were sent in for warranty work (after a year of hard use, the rubber buttons needed replacing). They came back with all new shells, buttons, end caps, and even came with new batteries! They're both in the bubble wrap from the factory. The only thing I did was turn them on to check if they worked (they do). They're in like-new condition, with zero wear on the housings.

I'm asking for $140 for both, plus shipping, or $80 each plus shipping. They'll come in bubble wrap, not the box. If you need a holster, I might be able to find one, but you'll need to specify as I don't know where they are. The cost is the same either way. I was going to sell on e-bay, but figured why sell there at $90 plus shipping, when the savings of the fees could be passed onto the folks in the forum.

Save yourself $40 and get one of mine, or $60 and get them both :) BTW, you must be a Charter Member to sell on T-Net, and I am! PM me if you're interested. I take Paypal.

Skippy

Upvote 0

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you post in the for sale section of the classifieds? Folks may not see it up here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions