Sunday 10/23/15 Fuquay-Varina, NC--Anyone Want Company?

DaiJen

Dec 11, 2015
North-Central Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After visiting my parents in Fayetteville, I will have one day free to swing the AT Pro with my brother anywhere within an hour of Fuquay-Varina/Raleigh. So if you have some ideas and wouldn't mind company, we'd really enjoy the opportunity. I live in Ohio and have never detected in NC. My brother and I both use AT Pros. Sunday 10/23 is my only day available. Thanks---Dave

Upvote 0

The Dirt Fisherman

Oct 2, 2015
Greensboro NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta/Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its not much but Ammoman and I hunt on Sundays here in Greensboro NC. We usually just hit parks though. Don't know if you'd be interested but the offer stands.

OP
OP
DaiJen

DaiJen

Dec 11, 2015
North-Central Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really appreciate that! Very kind of you and I may take you up on that next trip! I live in a pretty good area for detecting, but my brother--not the most outgoing guy in the world--has been really struggling to get his first significant find. I think after talking to him again, I might drag him out for some door knocking Sunday if I can find some likely older homes, maybe help him get on track. I'm starting to get down there more often, so maybe I could make some better plans and have more time next trip, drop you a line and all four of us could go. Thank you again!

The Dirt Fisherman

Oct 2, 2015
Greensboro NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta/Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah dude! that would be great! my brother too is struggling to make his first awesome find... well kind of. his very first time out he dug a sterling thimble and the second time he dug part of a silver coin purse but thats just beginners luck. good luck to you and your brother.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread