CTX 3030 hoping to help a lady out

altereddezignz

Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a lady wanting me to help find a wedding ring that slipped off her hand as she tossed an apple to her dog a few years ago. She had lost a fair amount of weight and the ring had became to large.

She said she heard it hit a wood fence where she through the apple. They looked all around but never found it.

Any pointer. Ill be using the CTX 3030.

Thanks
Hard Arkansas soil.

Upvote 0

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
depends on how long ago it was lost. If a few years ago actually means 2 - 3 years, then it will still be a near-surface target. Leave the entire Conductive line open and investigate every single double and triple-tap signal.

OP
OP
A

altereddezignz

Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome. Going to try and get over there this weekend.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My question is what kind of dogs eats apples? :icon_scratch: Is she sure it wasn't a deer? :laughing7:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good Luck, fingers crossed.

Hope it did not get in a fight with the lawn mower. I have only dug 2 gold rings and one of them is missing a part of the band due to the mower blade scuffle.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm my dog wont eat a fruit or vegetable unless its cooked and smothered in something lol

cjweber

Sep 26, 2016
Missouri (for now)
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, and that damned old Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really want to hear the results of this hunt... specifically, what readings came up for the ring and what was it marked? I'm still new to my CTX 3030 and want to hear other people's results...

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a lady wanting me to help find a wedding ring that slipped off her hand as she tossed an apple to her dog a few years ago. She had lost a fair amount of weight and the ring had became to large.

She said she heard it hit a wood fence where she through the apple. They looked all around but never found it.

Any pointer. Ill be using the CTX 3030.

Thanks
Hard Arkansas soil.
Dig everything above iron. I'd use an open screen so you can hear and see the iron targets too, just in case there's a big one masking the ring. If it's a tiny wire band, it will read in the foil range.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My question is what kind of dogs eats apples? :icon_scratch: Is she sure it wasn't a deer? :laughing7:
All the dogs I've owned have loved apples.......the sweet ones anyway......not granny smiths or real tart ones.
All

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread