good day.

donj

Feb 13, 2011
southwestern, va.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors CoRe, garretts gti2500, gtp1350 minelab 30 whites coinmaster 3 and a DFX300.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You ever heard the saying, a bad day metal detecting is better then a good day at work? well I say oh heck no, A bad day detecting s******cks I worked harder today for an hour detecting and didn't dig one good target. I'm looking forward to work tomorrow:BangHead: HH Don.

Upvote 0

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to hear about the lack of good targets today. You can now check that area off the list. I for one rather have a bad day detecting tommorrow instead of having to go to work. Looking forward to Saturday's hunt. GL & HH

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happens to the best of us! Like Loco-Digger said, at least you have a good idea of what is (or is not) to be found in that location. Plus, you probably learned a little more about your machine. At least, that is how I look at it. Happy hunting, maybe there is silver for you next time. :4leafclover:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crying.gif
Like the wife says to me - quit being a cry baby and get back out their...............:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread