Detector trade

oregonmp03

Oct 13, 2014
Aberdeen, WA
Detector(s) used
Fishers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have a Nokta Fors Gold Metal Detector that I bought a couple year and a half ago. It works really good for nugget shooting but it's a little sensitive for using out on the beach with all the black sands. When I bought the Fors Gold I lived where I did nothing but nugget shooting but I moved to the coast recently and I would like something I could use on the beaches also. It's a little sensitive for all the black sands on the beaches.

Would anyone consider a trade straight across for a Garrett AT Pro or Gold? Or consider a deal of some kind? PM me, I'm in Oregon.

Thanks

I also posted in gold detecting

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Nokta Fors Gold Metal Detector that I bought a couple year and a half ago. It works really good for nugget shooting but it's a little sensitive for using out on the beach with all the black sands. When I bought the Fors Gold I lived where I did nothing but nugget shooting but I moved to the coast recently and I would like something I could use on the beaches also. It's a little sensitive for all the black sands on the beaches.

Would anyone consider a trade straight across for a Garrett AT Pro or Gold? Or consider a deal of some kind? PM me, I'm in Oregon.

Thanks

I also posted in gold detecting

Since your not a charter member only charter members can reply with offer to do a trade, any non charter member offers will be deleted. If a charter member post a trade wanted ad anyone can reply and offer a trade. Advantage is always to the Charter Member..

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Garrett At's aren't a particularly good choice for salt water beaches either. Get something with multiple frequencies if you want to hunt the wet sand or water. Excalibur or CZ21 if you want discrimination, or a PI machine if you have no iron targets on your beaches. If you want something that will also be a great turf machine too, check out the CTX. If you're just going to hunt dry sand, just about any detector will work ok, including the AT's. or your Nokta. with the rain you get in your area, I'd get a multifrequency machine, so you can hunt in all weather and soil conditions. Minelab excels in that area.

mascard1

Oct 28, 2008
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
Does it have the touch pads?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread