mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Re: why do most serious md'ers have more than one machine

I bought a new just so I could have a backlight. ;D ;D ;D

No truthfully, I love my Deleon but didn't think it was getting the depth I needed so I added an Explorer II. As soon as I finish paying that one off I am going to buy a water detector and then I will be set.

There are currently 4 metal detectors at my house with another one on the way someone has given to me because they cannot figure it out and they were going to throw it in the trash.

K

Kentucky Kache

PullTabPrincess said:
From the female point of view, it is JUST LIKE a shoe thing, although I couldn't possibly ever own as many detectors as I have shoes! LOL ;D
Then explain why a woman never wants to hang out in the detector section of the shopping center. :D

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I bought a White's DFX in January. When I was detecting on the beach my wife told me to get one for the water. So, I went out and bought a Excalibur 1000. Great wife. I still can't believe she said that after complaining about the cost of the DFX.

rayredditch

May 27, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Adventis II, GoldMaxx Power, Whites Surf Master PI Pro DD, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Fisher 1265X, Minelab Advantage, Hartmann 1023, Viking 6DX2

Me, an XP Goldmaxx Power (18kHz) as the main hammered hoover, then the XP GMaxx 2 (4,6kHz) as the main for less trashy area´s, the Red Heat XD 17 Micro (17kHz) as my general do it all (And backup), and a Red Heat Tornado (13kHz) for quick searches before deciding which of the aforementioned machines to use on a new site. Also I´m still looking for a good lightweight salt water usable beach machine (preferably without display) that will find small gold etc.,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions