Anyone bought from Vance Metal Detecting recently?

SigsDigs

Greenie
Jan 14, 2017
Franklin County, VA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, I just got my XP Deus, and I was looking for some over the ear headphones with good reviews. Everything I read about the Vance Muffs were good, so I placed an order on his site. My PayPal was charged, but I never got any sort of confirmation about my order. I've tried getting in touch with him, emailing him, messaging on FB etc but have yet to hear back.

Upvote 0

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is Vance jackalope I don't know who you are but all's you had to do was call me I assure you I do not have any Paypal disputes, I have been in South Carolina on vacation for 15 days the OP put an order in the 12th of January and filed a Paypal dispute on the 14th of January I just went through PayPal and refunded your payment. My number is all over the internet in the future if I do not answer please leave a message. Thanks Vance

I called your phone about 30 times over a 2 week period no exaggeration, and this was after waiting at least a week with no correspondence from you after order was placed. Each and every time it went straight to a full voicemail mail box. There was zero effort on your part to have even a tiny bit of customer service. I as a consumer do not expect anyone to treat me any different or special over any other customer. Just the minimal nessicary communication. If this was not a issue this thread would not be here. If this wasnt a fact there would be no one having to file with paypal. It is very easy no a days with a INTERNET business to digitally contact a customer, automated ways too so you don't have to lift a finger.

I ended up waiting almost 2 months(paypal has a delay and waits for vendor to respond 30 days) to get my refund after countless un-replied to emails, 30 or so call that went straight to a full voicemail box. So if this is your idea of "the best customer service" as your friends say I will pass.

This was my honest experience and those facts can't be changed. And frankly as a good forum participant we owe it to everyone else to post when there is a issue like mine, if it is a isolated event you have nothing to worry about. If it isn't all who spend their hard earned money can see the pattern..

I am a very understanding person who gives the benefit of the doubt. Heck maybe you were in jail, hospital or who knows. But it doesn't change the fact the customer only knows one thing, he or she has not heard a word from the vendor who took their money.! Good luck to all..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions