jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The owner of the old hotel called me and asked if I had any luck ,I told yes I great time . I decided to make a shadow box with some of my finds , including two 1/4 reale , minie balls , musket ball, cross pendant, eagle buttons and a copper powder flask. The owner stated that he would display it a bar / restaurant which he is building on the old hotel site.

Upvote 0

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Good for you!

Many would just hide their finds! You're adding to the integrity of the hobby. Make sure you take pictures and post them so we can enjoy as well!

OP
OP
jimzz977

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll post photos after I finished the shadow box and also owner stated that I can keep it just loan it to the establishment

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Nice finds! They'd better bolt that puppy to the wall!

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo, CM

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a great gesture Jimzz, I have no problem giving up relics since I am a coin shooter, but' I'd have a problem putting those Spanish silvers in the display. I think I'd make a copy on a copier and cut them out for the display. Is this going to remain your property on loan? Just remember the old saying possession is 9/10th the law.

OP
OP
jimzz977

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup it is loaner, I haven't really decided on the reales??,