Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the safari for a walk in the park Sunday. First dig rang up 39 and out comes this giant gold colored ring with stones! It was shallow too. Then go about twenty feet and get another ring this one is missing one of two stones. Right next to it I got an iffy hit and got this spoon ring. Right next to that I get another hit and its a 45 wheatie. I feel like I am off to a good start and suddenly the detector dies. No low battery warning, just straight to off. I knew the rechargeables weren't at full capacity but damn,.. Had to pack it in. I get home and see the gold colored ring is plated on silver and the other two were fake as well. Damn, guess it'll be a bit until I got something worth posting but for a minute it felt great!

Attachments

• IMG 3ring.jpg
    IMG 3ring.jpg
    824.9 KB · Views: 190
Upvote 0

mooncusser

Sep 1, 2016
salisbury maryland
Detector(s) used
garret a/t pro whites v3i whites treasure pro
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thats much better than my count of 15 soda cans and 2 potted meat containers and a zinc penny today in a very historic area...lol way to go !!

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'll remember to carry extra batteries when I go somewhere with my safari but I'm looking forward to really using it when the good weather returns ( got it in December)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread