Hunting Israel Beaches - First week Finds, and future advice for folks looking...

mlutz

Dec 20, 2016
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tel Aviv is a beautiful place. I have only been there once, but I enjoyed it. Great finds.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool post .thanks for the detailed report. Looks like a lot of fun hunting.

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great report, thanks! You really put a lot of enthusiasm into your posts :thumb_up:

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice write up.

No Matzo Ball soup or Hallava?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
All.. I put the level of detail in there, that I did, because someone, someday is going to say, "I'm going to Israel, what should I expect?" And I'm hoping they'll find this post. ....

Yes. It's funny how current culture and psychology works, eh ? If someone is about to travel to a foreign land, they will hop on their 'puter and do a few key word searches. And NO MATTER WHAT they find, it tends to become fact in their mind. If someone else went there, and got some sort of flack or trouble, then "word on the street" is then "don't go there" or "it's not allowed". Then THOSE POSTS TOO get picked up and linked back and forth to each other.

Contrast to if there are links and key-word searches that point to a person detecting, well gee .... hard to argue with success, eh ? Human nature is like that. It's like lost sheep following each other. :)

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should bring a salt water detector next time to hit the wet, might find more rings ans jewelery.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Skippy,

Good attitude and here's hoping you beat the cold by Wednesday for a bit of detecting before heading back when fighting a cold I tend to max out on garlic it helps a lot.

Regards + HH

Bill

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who doesn't love a Bagel "Oy Vey".:icon_thumright: