Some Interest To All

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Hello to all.
I would like to tell you about the new organization called
America's Mining and Prospecting Org. inc. (AMPO). AMPO is a non-profit org. established to educate, promote and organize individuals and the public in
the areas of mineral prospecting, rock collecting, metal detecting, treasure hunting and the areas of interest that goes along with these activities. Sister non-profits associated with AMPO are Equal Access to Justice, inc. whose purpose is to vindicate the constitutional and statutory right of those individuals who could not otherwise afford to vindicate those rights by way of encouraging lawyers to undertake
litigation and also employ lawyers within the organization. Also sister to the AMPO is the National Outdoor Recreation Council (NORC). NORC was established to facilitate the National Outdoor Recration Act of 1963 by way of working to keep all areas of public lands and recreational
facilities on public lands open to the public as they were
established for. AMPO is a national organization that has a national senior group of directors, will have a per state group of directors, chapter directors and later as AMPO grows, regional directors. There will be associate group memberships that will have imput also.
AMPO HAS NOT BEEN ESTABLISHED TO TAKE THE PLACE OF OR BE IN COMPETITION
WITH ANY OTHER MINING, PROSPECTING, TREASURE HUNTING, ROCK COLLECTING OR
ANY OTHER ESTABLISHED FOR-PROFIT OR NON-PROFIT COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION
EXISTING OR OPERATING NOW OR IN THE PAST. By way of being a non-profit org. AMPO can organize, facilitate, educate and fight for its members
by way of bringing states and national issues to order. Expenses will be paid by way of donations (corporate and individual), fund raisers, individual memberships, sponsorships and other avenues available for
non-profits. AMPO will strive to have properties for paid members to access in all states for all activities.
If you would like to be in on the bottom floor of organizing this organization. You can email Walt Eason Jr. at [email protected] or reach him at 951-763-0604 or myself [email protected] or 325-388-4524 after
6:00 pm cst. Memberships are now available at $60.00 per year which we hope we can lower as we go. NO DIRECTORS ARE PAID SALARIES OR PERCENTAGES. The sky is the limit for this organization. By working
together as a national group with emphasis on educating to do properly and protecting our right to; prospect, mine, treasure hunt, rock collect,access areas owned by the public and open up private lands by educating
property owners on what we do and how it is done properly, we can undo many of the wrongs that have been imposed and placed on our activities. I hope that you will join us on this quest.

Thank you
Earl Theiss - AMPO Secretary

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread