Older detectors needed

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX, Whites Goldmaster GMX, Whites TDI SL, Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab GP3500, Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for used Whites, Garrett, minelab metal detectors that you may not want anymore. Maybe it's been in the closet or garage for a while and you don't want to look at it anymore. Broken units are fine, especially Whites, because we use the parts to build new ones, or sell parts to acquire other detectors.
Whites Electronics has helped me alot with the program. I really can't say enough good things about them. They have a huge heart, and they treat customers like family. They've helped me give disabled guys and vets a chance for that last big adventure, even if it's just hunting the local park for coins.
The detectors must be free or very low priced. I pay for them out of my own pocket, (not easy since I'm on disability myself), I get them repaired and then give them to disabled people and vets less fortunate than we are, and who can't afford a detector otherwise. Also need sand scoops and digging tools.
I do the same with old sluice boxes, mining & panning gear, spiral wheels, etc. I'm just an individual trying to do some good for some people who could use a break. I've been there myself. Let me know what you have.
Thanks for your help
capitan_mike

Upvote 0

johnwon2

Jun 21, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark & Equinox-800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm an old detector since the '60's .

I have no brand Name Though.

& If I Donate Myself, it must be within a Reasonable Distance.
my batteries aren't replaceable.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX, Whites Goldmaster GMX, Whites TDI SL, Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab GP3500, Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's hilarious Jeff.

OP
OP
C

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to personally thank Johnwon2 for his detector donation to the program. Definitely a class act who cares. These disabled guys need detectors and so far, 2 members of treasurenet have really come through. Thank you gentlemen. It's very much appreciated.

johnwon2

Jun 21, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark & Equinox-800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I want to personally thank Johnwon2 for his detector donation to the program. Definitely a class act who cares. These disabled guys need detectors and so far, 2 members of treasurenet have really come through. Thank you gentlemen. It's very much appreciated.
Glad to help. [emoji5]

OP
OP
C

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else reading this thread that might have a detector or equipment to donate? We need detectors, pinpointers, coils, digging tools, sluices, etc. I've had a few detectors and Sluices donated, and this disabled guys love it. Thank you to everyone who has helped.

OP
OP
C

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to get this out to people, so if you guys could pass it around......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread