What a wonderful predicament!

downindixie

Oct 10, 2004
Oxford,Alabama
What a predicament,I have flumonia and its cold an rainy.I have pemission to detect these four properties that the structures are to be moved,its rained so much that they can't move them.All the houses were built in the 30's and 40's.I just sent a letter to one of my buddies and invited him to hunt with me this weekend.He has a white's xlt and I have a new cz-5 that I'm just learning,I hope he doesn't skunk me.In the long run I might do better than him because he doesn't use headphones and only been detecting for a couple of years.I just hope the ground does't dry up to soon!Wish me luck!I had pictures to post but was told the uploaded was full!So sorry no pictures even through I've posted pictures on here before!

Upvote 0

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Have fun but don't make yourself sick. Not worth the hospital stay. Wouldn't want you to look out the window there and see someone swingin' the coil on the grounds.

beetle662

Bronze Member
Jul 25, 2003
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Good luck to you and be sure to keep us posted. Get better (I had that stuff two weeks ago and it flat knocked me on my butt for no less than a week... take your tiem and get over it first!) and then get out there and swing!

F

Floater

Sounds good except for the Flumonia. What the hec is that anyway. Sounds like something I suffer after a Friday night out Without the wife in tow.LOL
Good huntin and may the Ground be Soft.

OP
OP
downindixie

downindixie

Oct 10, 2004
Oxford,Alabama
well flumoia is just for the hard to say " that I suffer from "copd".which is a pulmonary disease.I have to be very careful about the weather I'm exposed to.

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
I can relate! had a cold(almost pnumonia) for a week and a half! just got over that then I get strep throat! still raining still ill! I just want to get well and get out to hunt! 8)

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Ya being sick is a pain.. They tell me 'last' weekend was great, but I don't know.. Last Friday morning, I had a back muscle spasm so bad, the wife had to call the paramedics and a ambulance. Thought it was a kidney stone at first, but after a trip to emerg.. a small bag of Morphine, a catscan, and a xray they found nothing.. So I was put on 50/50 Demerol and gravol drip until sunday morning when the pain started to let up, and I could shuffle off to the can.. The doc put me on a muscle relaxant, and a anti inflament.. So, I guess now I'm calm, and won't burst into flames..ha.. I can laugh now, but damn I've never been in THAT much pain before..

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Downndixie, I can sympathize, I have the same problem. Every time I get a cold it goes to pneumonia if I don't load up with an antibiotic prophylactic. Not that kind guys! I got a staph infection that settled in my lungs after some surgery and have had this problem ever since. I take a chance some times and get out there when I shouldn't and usually I pay for it later. If I did everything the doctor said life would sure be dull! Hope you get to go and good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread