Metal detector

HEDYELAA

Tenderfoot
Mar 31, 2017
PARIS
Detector(s) used
GPR RD1000 /MINELAB EXPLORER 2 / CSCOPE R1 / F75 / TECHNIPULSE / GARRETT ATGOLD / COMPASS/ GEOEXAMINER 3D / RAYFINDER / detech ssp 3100 /
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
morning ,,

Metal detectors with two discs are difficult to use, so if you are not accustomed to different metal detectors and their detection techniques, it is better to turn to a simple detector but with more performence

the 2 box metal detectors operate on a very low frequency and are difficult to regulate for the beginners .

What kind of detection do you do?

OP
OP
J

junaidkhank06

Apr 14, 2016
malakand,kpk
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for reply.i hunt for different types of treasure,coin cache statues etc but i only found coins with garret ace 150 .and in ruins where i hunt is target found deep .so i want to buy 2 box detector but do not know which one

HEDYELAA

Tenderfoot
Mar 31, 2017
PARIS
Detector(s) used
GPR RD1000 /MINELAB EXPLORER 2 / CSCOPE R1 / F75 / TECHNIPULSE / GARRETT ATGOLD / COMPASS/ GEOEXAMINER 3D / RAYFINDER / detech ssp 3100 /
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The metal detectors 2 box are more powerful because they works with a very low frequency (3.4khz) so to make the difference between the metals you can forget.

Try the whites tm 808, very powerful

OP
OP
J

junaidkhank06

Apr 14, 2016
malakand,kpk
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is some one have hays 2 box or discovery TF-900 for sell please let me know i want to buy

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I don't know why HedyelAA says that 2-box machines are difficult to learn. They're no more difficult to learn than standard detectors, IMHO.

I agree with him that the TM808 is good. All 2-box machines are about the same, as far as I know. And even if any of the other competing types could be said to be "more sensitive", just be aware that .... ironically, "more sensitive" can start to be detrimental to the goals of a 2-box user. If they become sensitive enough to pick apricot sized targets (silver dollars, etc....) too easily, then you start to become bedeviled with too much small stuff. So you actually WANT the machine to NOT be "sensitive enough" to find objects smaller than about a Soda Can. They are all just fine for jar and toaster sized objects to good deep depths. And that's all you want.

And while it's true that a machine like an Ace 150 might get a toaster sized object equally as deep, you STILL want a 2-box, if your ultimate goal is jar and toaster and statue sized objects. Because in my experience, if you rely on a standard machine, and tell yourself : "I'll just ignore all the small beeps", it never works out that way. You'll find yourself digging a bunch "just to make sure". Contrast to a 2-box machine, which sees-right-through that stuff (can't see anything smaller than a playing card approximately) to ONLY get the big stuff. The perfect discriminator for pesky individual coins, nails, tabs, etc..... :)

OP
OP
J

junaidkhank06

Apr 14, 2016
malakand,kpk
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for info.some masters says that older whites 800 and discovery tf-900 is better then new tm808.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread