Eastern Washington / Spokane Leads?

kanescoins

Mar 17, 2017
Spokane Washington
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone i am itching to get some sweeps and beeps in and wanted to ask if anyone, ANYONE, has any, ANY, leads in general or exact location, idea,plan,etc for Spokane and / or within an hr or 80 mile radius from there? If so I will put in the extra work, more research, permission, etc to establish a great hunt and welcome you to join. Also I know a lot of detectorists record they're finds and if you'd like to share, where was/is your best coin site?

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gunnar18

Apr 16, 2017
spokane
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been researching all day for some places but all i get is rules and regulations. Im probably just going to go towards a beach or two today. good luck and hh

Gunnar18

Apr 16, 2017
spokane
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes i am i live on the south hill. i try and do some front yards around here but im too nervous to go knock on doors lol

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Northwest Treasure Hunters Club holds a 2 day competition hunt every year on Father's day weekend if you're interested. Usually at Farragut State Park or the fair grounds in Coeur D"alene ID.
luvsdux

Jenni_Lee

Aug 25, 2017
Spokane, Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spokane here

Hey everyone i am itching to get some sweeps and beeps in and wanted to ask if anyone, ANYONE, has any, ANY, leads in general or exact location, idea,plan,etc for Spokane and / or within an hr or 80 mile radius from there? If so I will put in the extra work, more research, permission, etc to establish a great hunt and welcome you to join. Also I know a lot of detectorists record they're finds and if you'd like to share, where was/is your best coin site?

Thanks everyone!

The only place i have found anything is at one of the local parks. It was a 1941 dime. It was on the surface so someone had recently dropped it.

I'm going out of Spokane next week to find some good places.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread