CONTEST! The prize is one new copy of "The CTX 3030 Handbook" by Andy Sabisch

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
CONTEST! The prize is one new copy of "The CTX 3030 Handbook" by Andy Sabisch

515HVXauyBL._SY450_.jpg

The contest begins as soon as I post this.

And the end date is June 4th at 10:00 PM. The State of Virginia Pick 4 lottery is posted at 10:45 PM. Entries after 10:00 PM will not be counted. I'll use the last two numbers of the Pick 4 drawing.

Just like the Kellyco contest, just state "I'm in". Duplicate entries will negate your participation.

The story behind the prize is that I forgot my copy and purchased the duplicate at Andy's CTX Boot Camp. So since I don't need the spare, the winner will be delivered the new book, clean and pretty.

Good Luck Everyone!

Upvote 0

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1447361

The contest begins as soon as I post this.

And the end date is June 4th at 10:00 PM. The State of Virginia Pick 4 lottery is posted at 10:45 PM. Entries after 10:00 PM will not be counted. I'll use the last two numbers of the Pick 4 drawing.

Just like the Kellyco contest, just state "I'm in". Duplicate entries will negate your participation.

The story behind the prize is that I forgot my copy and purchased the duplicate at Andy's CTX Boot Camp. So since I don't need the spare, the winner will be delivered the new book, clean and pretty.

Good Luck Everyone!
I'm in.
I think this is great .But.. if you use the last 2 #s then entries 1 thru 9 are invalid entries as they aren't 2 digits.Might cause an issue unless you figure a way of making them count.Unless I misunderstood the wording.

Last edited:

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in.
I think this is great .But.. if you use the last 2 #s then entries 1 thru 9 are invalid entries as they aren't 2 digits.Might cause an issue unless you figure a way of making them count.Unless I misunderstood the wording.

Unless the first number is a zero. Just guessing...

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in, thank you!!

Hsimmons75

Dec 22, 2016
Lawrence Co., PA
Detector(s) used
1st Texas Titan 9000 (BH Time Ranger), Teknetics Patriot 11"DD with NEL Sharpshooter and Hunter, Deteknix X Pointer Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ArDirtSlinger

Mar 13, 2014
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread