Mr. Devious. He's real, has to be.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ring #27, just another faker, a thin piece of worthless fluff, another piece of tin and chrome to toss into the junk jewelry jar, but another ring all the same. Tungsten, stainless steel, copper, nickel, aluminum, brass, carbide, tin, pot metal, you name it, it's in that jar. I don't know but to me it seems that all of these “jewelry designers” are really at work in the toy department, tinsel hats, brightly colored decor, one of those old flip-top school desk containing all of their paper and crayons. Have they no idea just how hard I work for all of this junk?

Pranks, that's what they are, and these tot-lot jewelry designers are little more then pranksters working their way toward Major Faker status, that being those pranksters that design the truly fashionable fluff, the stuff that truly appears to look authentic, these being designed by the industry's best comedians. I can see Mr. Devious sitting in front of his computer laughing himself silly every time I pluck one of his shiny misplaced creations from the soil. I'm betting he has a concrete vault full of detectors in his secret bunker just so he can really dial in that perfectly phony, “Beep! Beep!” A fashionable carbide, aluminum, and nickel twist.....”What an unscrupulous bast#&rd”

He's the residing king of BS Bling, probably tall and slender, shoulders hunched slightly forward, large penetrating eyes, tiny spectacles over a gestapo mustache, a black Minerlab ball-cap as constant reminder of his continued objective. I wouldn't put it past this villain that he actually dedicates his evenings to secretly planting his fluff. The other day I found one that looked brand new, size 12 sneaker prints in the sand.....Hmmmmm?

And my biggest fear, I fully suspect that he has selected me as his Guinea-pig, the unwitting rat in the cage, doomed to forever feel the sting of his endless probing. Mr. Devious is out there, somewhere, and his unscrupulous organization - “BS Bling” - continues to grow. I'm sure of it, my mounting jar of his fakers full of that evidence.
DSC_4327 small crp-1.jpg

Upvote 0

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Size 12 sneaker prints....lol. Nice post

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....Wonderful image..... Very Funny !
Now ingrained , one of those stories I can't "un-see" !
TKS,
Mark.

Then picture this...."It might have been that old guy in the Speedos and tank-top."......Sorry! :laughing7:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great story, loved it! I also lived it this morning. Went and did the shopping thing this morning and spotted this beauty on the ground. Kept my fingers crossed until I got home and did the big inspection for any markings - NOT!! They should at least have to put a mark on it that says, FAKE!

P5150032.JPG

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great story, loved it! I also lived it this morning. Went and did the shopping thing this morning and spotted this beauty on the ground. Kept my fingers crossed until I got home and did the big inspection for any markings - NOT!! They should at least have to put a mark on it that says, FAKE!

View attachment 1451539

Fake! Like the people desperate enough to buy them. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread