just wondering another pointless post

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The outer casing on most of the new ones are plastic,but i think the are still using metal/lead balls in them and the pins are made of wire.
Some of the older ones were nade with a lot of metal in them..

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
strike it rich said:
how do metal detector pick land mines up if there are plastic thanx

When you swing your coil over it and it hits and trips the pin on it you will know how it picks them up. :P

rayredditch

May 27, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Adventis II, GoldMaxx Power, Whites Surf Master PI Pro DD, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Fisher 1265X, Minelab Advantage, Hartmann 1023, Viking 6DX2
Dimeman said:
strike it rich said:

When you swing your coil over it and it hits and trips the pin on it you will know how it picks them up. :P

You´de just love a field of inter connected S-Mines

K

Kentucky Kache

Dimeman said:
strike it rich said:

That's why no one knows. Everyone that has learned how is missing.

rayredditch

May 27, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Adventis II, GoldMaxx Power, Whites Surf Master PI Pro DD, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Fisher 1265X, Minelab Advantage, Hartmann 1023, Viking 6DX2
I was lucky in Holland, a hare got scared and ran straight into them, set off about six. Nothing left of the hare ! Bomb squad later got another 20 or 30 interconnected, and morter shells, rifle ammo, and a couple of machine guns out of the small stream that I was hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread