Where To Buy New Garrett AT-Max?

srcdco

Dec 11, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Nox-800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking for a new machine to use in the water. A friend uses the AT-Gold and suggested I wait for the new AT-Max. Since it's only about $50 more, I think I'll go with that, unless it's not due out for a long time.

My question is this: Where would you suggest I get it from? I don't necessarily need all those "extras" that some dealers throw in, so I'm looking for the best price and / or package. It seems that the lowest price is $722.45, with a $300+ "package" of goodies.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank you,
Scott

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd contact all the supporting vendors here on Tnet to see what they have as a package or just the detector only. They should know availability and delivery date.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking for a new machine to use in the water. A friend uses the AT-Gold and suggested I wait for the new AT-Max.

I think I'll go with that, unless it's not due out for a long time.

I don't necessarily need all those "extras" that some dealers throw in, so I'm looking for the best price and / or package.

I had the same idea. I don't need or want all those little things. I did see one (I think) that had some MD books.

I heard that June would be the release date.

I live less than 3 miles from the Pacific so the GOLD is out for me (supposedly fresh water only)

I believe the $733 (or whatever) is the suggested list price and the dealers can't go below it so they all have extra "incentives" to get you to buy from them.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
None of the single frequency machines are going to work well in wet salt water sand or surf. If that's where you're going to hunt, get a multifrequency machine or pulse induction unit.

perry2

Jan 1, 2013
Bradford, NH
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first tests with the ATMax show very good results in saltsand/water areas// (see the videos on here//
The max is slated to sell for $100.00 + more than the ATgold// the z-link setup wont be avail. for a month or so// Perry

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some have had good results at the wet beach with Makro racer 2. I dont have one but there are a few good vids. The AT Max advertisment does show a guy walking along the wet beach shore line .... not sure how accurate that is?

Chub

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett claimed the AT Pro was a good salt water beach machine too. I'll believe it when I see success with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions