ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
So you found some bees today?

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Be thankful you don't live in an area where the honeybees are Africanized. I took 7 stings on my mountain bike just passing by a hive. The hive must not have been fully Africanized or I would have been tagged more. No fun!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Besides animals - Guess what lives in the woods and does not like being disturbed ???

BEES

Sorry, I was being dumb, was it you or was it me?

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be thankful you don't live in an area where the honeybees are Africanized. I took 7 stings on my mountain bike just passing by a hive. The hive must not have been fully Africanized or I would have been tagged more. No fun!

Is your Mountain Bike OK?

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard barking in the woods before a thunderstorm last night ........I was skeered

turns out it was just Hillary :laughing9::laughing9:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last year I found a silver quarter, then a Canadian quarter right nest to an old pond.All of a sudden bees were swarming me I got stung about 5 to 6 times I left skid marks out of there ran for a few hundred feet there were still some around me and on my pants. I lost my canadian silver quarter. I went back in the winter never found that quarter. LOL

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last year I found a silver quarter, then a Canadian quarter right nest to an old pond.All of a sudden bees were swarming me I got stung about 5 to 6 times I left skid marks out of there ran for a few hundred feet there were still some around me and on my pants. I lost my canadian silver quarter. I went back in the winter never found that quarter. LOL

Tommy...reading that, all i can think of is the bee scene in "Tommy Boy"....hey...Tommy....Tommy Boy...hmmm...lol Ddf

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm more thinking of the movie the swarm when that kid firebombs. those bees and hides under the steel trash can then they all go into town and attack the town. All over a silver Canadian quarter H yeh!!!!! Its MINE!!!!!!!!

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm more thinking of the movie the swarm when that kid firebombs. those bees and hides under the steel trash can then they all go into town and attack the town. All over a silver Canadian quarter H yeh!!!!! Its MINE!!!!!!!!

Too funny! I just saw that maybe a month or so ago. I couldn't believe that it actually had an all-star cast including Henry Fonda, Richard Widmark, Olivia de Havilland, Richard Chamberland, Lee Grant, Katherine Ross and others. Some of them must have been hard up for work at that point in their careers. :tard:

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bee keepers never get arthritis or cancer either. Bee stings are good for you and you could have had all that you wanted for free! Didn't you know that? Wow that was a great find! Too bad you didn't take advantage of it... :-[

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Besides animals - Guess what lives in the woods and does not like being disturbed ???

BEES

Thread moved to Metal Detecting forum, "today's finds forum' is for actual finds members make...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread