at it again finally

Jul 11, 2017
LAKE CITY, FL
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yesterday I went a house that had been abandoned for 25+ years. I went to school and rode the same school bus with the kids. then 1-day they just left. I am 57 and that was when I was a freshman in school. well I had to cut my way in . It was so wooded, trees so close to the house. what is a shame it had been vandalised, someone stripped the house of all the wire, beer cans everywhere. so then went to my dads house where I just found out the original road ran through his property, found a lot of trash. My friends property is next. today I hit the city parks and to my amazemnet I found 50 cents at the same place I had done weeks ago. 2 quarters 1966 & 1980 Nikel 1980, 2 pennies 2009, then hit another 1 and found a buch of rusted metal where the kids play. thrown in trash can. This is a 2 day in a row what a pleasant time. If possible saturday I am going to work an old trailor park that has been vacant of all the old trailors about 10 years. I know th realtor. then a corner loit down the road where 2 trailors had to be tore down and the peoiple put in a nursing home where the kids live.. My friend is a coin collector for over 29 years, He is going to help me with my coins and finds. so all in all My day was great doing my hobby:metaldetector::coffee2:

Upvote 0

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go get 'em!

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great way to get back into the swing of things! Congrats and keep it up! :icon_thumleft:

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Boat: 20ft Four Winns w/92 V8 5.0L Cobra Mustang engine
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That is great! I am making more time now as well. Kids are growing up now so I have more time to do what I want. Just need to meet more people in my area of town to go to the beach or wherever. It is good to have a friend close by to watch your back and vs versa and to talk to when taking a break when out detecting as well as remind me when it is a good idea to stop and grab a bite to eat / drink electrolytes in this heat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread