ACE 300 Digital target ID

NuffaloBickel

Aug 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got my ACE 300 showing up in the next couple of days and I'm wondering if there's a reference sheet anywhere for the digital target ID. I know the manual, which I've already been reading online, has a quick cheat sheet but I wanted to know if there's anything more detailed. I've found a couple of very meticulously written guides for the AT Pro but from my understanding the target ID varies from model to model. Or is it just manufacturer to manufacturer?

I know there's no substitute for just getting out there and doing it. Believe me, that's exactly what I'll be doing. I plan on digging everything. I just think it'd be cool to try to guess what's down there based on the numbers. Just to see how close they are.

If this has been asked already or if I posted it in the wrong forum just let me know. Thanks guys and gals.

Upvote 0

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are fine here, however there is a Garrett forum also that may provide better answers.
Marvin
Garrett

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Throw an assortment of coins and jewelry on the ground and create one.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agree with Loco, that's the best way to learn how coins and jewelry sound and ring-up! Save any trash you find and test it at home too.

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't get too hung up on target IDs. You'll leave something nice behind.

OP
OP
N

NuffaloBickel

Aug 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reccomendations. I definitely plan on digging it all for now. I don't know any to miss something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread