🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Set your reminders for this Wednesday night, 8pm EST as I launch my new LIVE interview show, Digger Spotlight. Come for the chat, stay for the conversation, join in on the giveaway, and enjoy the show.

where do i go for that so i can watch it live

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I watched the live show, and I was disappointed. While I think it is a great idea, you need to tighten it up quite a bit. It dragged, your guest may be a nice guy and a great detectorist, but he was not interesting, and didn't have enough respect for your audience to put on a shirt. Ten minutes with him would have been plenty. The giveaway was botched. People just kept throwing numbers up until somebody won - just didn't seem fair or thought out. I left after 40-minutes. Just lost all interest.

Cut the live show to 30-35 minutes. Have 10-minute segments focusing on different guests or subjects. Have people log in for the show, and pick a name from the Chat room for prizes. Your regular shows are great, no drag, all fun. Do the same thing with the live show. Love your work or I wouldn't bother with a review. I'll be watching, thrill me! - Terry:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I watched the live show, and I was disappointed. While I think it is a great idea, you need to tighten it up quite a bit. It dragged, your guest may be a nice guy and a great detectorist, but he was not interesting, and didn't have enough respect for your audience to put on a shirt. Ten minutes with him would have been plenty. The giveaway was botched. People just kept throwing numbers up until somebody won - just didn't seem fair or thought out. I left after 40-minutes. Just lost all interest.

Cut the live show to 30-35 minutes. Have 10-minute segments focusing on different guests or subjects. Have people log in for the show, and pick a name from the Chat room for prizes. Your regular shows are great, no drag, all fun. Do the same thing with the live show. Love your work or I wouldn't bother with a review. I'll be watching, thrill me! - Terry:icon_thumleft:

Terry, thanks for showing up last night and thank you for your review. It means a lot that you took the time to write it and I appreciate your honest feedback. You bring up a lot of good points and I will think on them...

Regarding the giveaway, I'm sorry you felt that was botched. I will tell you that it went exactly the way we had planned it. We have done that type of giveaway a number of times on different streams and felt it was about as fair as we could get as everyone had the same chance to guess the number. Mike and I had pre-selected a number between 1-100 before the stream and only stopped it when we saw that number come up. No one could have known the number so it was about as random as we thought we could get, which was our goal. I would like to hear more on this from you. Were you watching on a mobile device? I ask because I wonder if that makes it harder for people to enter the numbers in the chat.

Thanks again.

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirt Fishing Videos ... The Weekly Dirt #52

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
great video as always

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A compilation video I did for Aquachigger ... if you like critters, this is the place ... welcome to the Aquachigger Zoo...

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
cute video thanks for sharing

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great week of metal detecting finds ...

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing7:Who is Tony Two Cent?
Another SUPER episode DK
:notworthy:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
another great video thanks for sharing

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This week, a tribute to the U.K. and one of their own... on The Weekly Dirt

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
nice video my prayers go out to his family

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice video and a nice tribute to Dave. Please post links to your Channel at www.metaldetecting.news

My Channel just went over 6,000 subs and 2.6-million views. I want to give away a United States Proof Mint Set to celebrate. Can you help me figure a good way do do it? :hello2:

OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video and a nice tribute to Dave. Please post links to your Channel at www.metaldetecting.news

My Channel just went over 6,000 subs and 2.6-million views. I want to give away a United States Proof Mint Set to celebrate. Can you help me figure a good way do do it? :hello2:

Congrats Terry on achieving a great audience, thats amazing. Have you ever held a giveaway on your YouTube channel? That is a great way to say thank you to your subscribers and give away that proof mint set.

I see that many of your recent vids are slideshows with music backing them.... what program do you use to edit with? Maybe you could do a slideshow of "TEXT", white text on black background or whatever ... saying that you are running this giveaway to celebrate going over 6k subs and slip in pictures of the mint set and more text about the 'rules' and description on how to enter. You could time out the text slides so people have time to read them and you could mix in other photos and then back everything with music. The easiest way to run a giveaway (in my opinion) is to ask everyone to leave one comment only below in the video you create and say you will leave it up for some period of time to give people a chance to enter. Then as some later date, go to https://commentpicker.com/youtube.html Youtube random comment picker to pick the winner. This site, you enter the URL of your video and click a button. Thats it. That way its completely random.

Rules could be:
Leave only 'one' comment below this video
Must be a public subscriber (some people have their privacy set so you cant see if they are a subsciber or not, this would eliminate them in the contest if you choose. Some people dont care but there are those out there that go around entering these contests that dont subscribe to the channel.)
Must live in the Continental US - ( this is up to you depending on where you would want to ship the mint set to or if it is open to international subscribers also)

If you end up putting it together, let me know and I will help promote it on my channel. If you need help putting it together, let me know and I will help where I can.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank You So Much DK!:occasion14:

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheDirtKing

TheDirtKing

Mar 5, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Teknetics T2
Teknetics Patriot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You So Much DK!:occasion14:

Holy smokes Terry. I wasn't expecting that. What a nice gesture Sir. I am very honored. Great job with the video and it will be interesting to see what people put down as their favorite episode. I just got a few new subscribers and wondered where they came from, this had to be it. This next episode on Sunday, I will point people in your direction with the announcements but it the meantime, let me share it on some of my other social media.... Wow, very nice brother.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread