cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd say that if it didn't work, it wasn't "detecting wisdom". As for advice that sucked, always grid and overlap your swings at the beach would be one of them. If the targets are few and far between, I don't overlap, unless I'm looking for a specific lost item. I want to keep "virgin" sand under my detector at all times. I don't want to waste time going over the same dead sand more than once. Hit a pocket of good targets, sure, grid, overlap, run crop circles around the targets...whatever it takes to cover that area completely. Another bit of nonsense (at least up to now) is a machine that will do it all. No such animal, regardless of what the manufacturers or others might say. As for the OP's list, except for the "all" in front of #1 and #3, they've worked pretty good for me! :laughing7:

Jacza

Apr 14, 2016
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"If you don't find something on the field in the first hours there's nothing to find"

On the first day I walked over a field and found no more than three normal buttons. But I didn't gave up and tried to explore every part of the field and when I found something interesting I explored the surrounding of this spot. After a few days I found some finger rings, an old and a silver Reichsmark coin, some military stuff and a beautiful cane handle. On the last day I even found a medieval silver coin.

Jacza

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions