SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feel free to hike on these places but if you turn on a detector, be ready to have a run-in with the law.

Jenni_Lee

Aug 25, 2017
Spokane, Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to all of this myself but i'm interested in meeting and checking out some parks or whatnot. I hike as well. in spokane

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for group of people that hike and metal detect on historical spots Would love to join.

Welcome to Tnet! There's bound to be some here with similar interests. You may also want to go to the Washington section or join a local club.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Feel free to hike on these places but if you turn on a detector, be ready to have a run-in with the law.

Did you mean "anywhere in the tri-cities" area ? If so, what is your source of this information?

Or did you mean the OP's referring to "historical spots" ? If so, what makes you think md'rs can't hunt historic spots ? A quick look down the page of "Today's finds" section shows people are finding old coins , all the time, all over the USA. Presumably those old coins are being found at "historic spots" . As it is not likely they are finding them in modern sandboxes, eh ?

I think that most md'rs GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to hunt "historic spots". I mean, how boring is clad ?

Or perhaps you meant obvious historic sensitive landmarks. In that case, sure. But the clarification should be made that not all old spots are against the law, "simply because they are old (aka historic) spots".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread