Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth, that is the coil I slapped on my ATP...wow-HUGE difference!! At one of my totally pounded spots, I usually get across the first 25 yards or so before I get a whisper of anything...with my new coil it took me 45 minutes to get across that first section of grass due to all the DEEP signals I was getting...Good luck!! Ddf

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Truth, that is the coil I slapped on my ATP...wow-HUGE difference!! At one of my totally pounded spots, I usually get across the first 25 yards or so before I get a whisper of anything...with my new coil it took me 45 minutes to get across that first section of grass due to all the DEEP signals I was getting...Good luck!! Ddf

I hear that ddf I used it today on my ATP found some deep relics and 2 buffs on a small section I pound yesterday with my Storm coil. Not sure if I missed them but I was pleased with my results today. I ordered this coil for my Max that I'm still waiting on I can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear that ddf I used it today on my ATP found some deep relics and 2 buffs on a small section I pound yesterday with my Storm coil. Not sure if I missed them but I was pleased with my results today. I ordered this coil for my Max that I'm still waiting on I can't wait.

Good deal...glad to hear! So far, all I've dug is deep clad and wheaties with my big coil, but it was clad and wheats that I didn't hear many, many times prior. I run the stock 8×11 coil in schools, parks and trashy spots as the big one really amplifies all the trash, kind of an "overkill". Good luck Truth, keep us updated..Ddf

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good deal...glad to hear! So far, all I've dug is deep clad and wheaties with my big coil, but it was clad and wheats that I didn't hear many, many times prior. I run the stock 8×11 coil in schools, parks and trashy spots as the big one really amplifies all the trash, kind of an "overkill". Good luck Truth, keep us updated..Ddf

I sure will my friend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread