Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Minelab Equinox

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Low & Slow 2C Below

Sep 2017
    SW Washington
    CTX 3030, XP DEUS, Garrett ATP, Whites DFX, Tesoro Golden ÁMax, & YUP->Custom Waterscoop
    2100 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Take it from a former professional photographer who shot Nikon for over 40 years . When Canon first started coming out with their digital cameras they were first in everything and Nikon seemed to drag their rears. I honestly was considered switching my full gear which included many lenses. However a little voice kept telling me to be patient. I was glad I was because Nikon came out swinging a few years later and they kicked butt with their superior more ergonomic and better resolution cameras..

Lesson: Be patient the competitors will not give up that easily. They may have something in the wings in their R&R department just waiting for the completion to release their flagship so they can acquire it and make something better.

My 2 cents
    sprailroad and Vhoov like this.
    Wayne Gretzky: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

us
    Todd In Lutz FL

Apr 2014
    Lutz FL
    Equinox 800 & 600 "Pre-ordered, ATPro, CTX 3030 with Coiltek 14x9 coil T-Rex scoop
    313 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Equinox wired headphone connector. Found this pic searching for more Equinox informationClick image for larger version. 

Name:	equinox-minel.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	323.9 KB 
ID:	1509023
    WaterScoop likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Low & Slow 2C Below

Sep 2017
    SW Washington
    CTX 3030, XP DEUS, Garrett ATP, Whites DFX, Tesoro Golden ÁMax, & YUP->Custom Waterscoop
    2100 times
    Looks like a watertight connector. Similar to iPhone leaks. The part manufacturers are so proud to be associated with a stellar product so they post photos of the products that they make next to the main product showing its application.

IPhone case manufacturers were notorious from releasing these type of photos.

Thank you for sharing toddbbq
    Wayne Gretzky: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Charter Member
    us
    May 2016
    PA, GA, and IN
    AT Pro, Pro pointer AT, and A cheap bounty hunter
    453 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterScoop View Post
    Take it from a former professional photographer who shot Nikon for over 40 years . When Canon first started coming out with their digital cameras they were first in everything and Nikon seemed to drag their rears. I honestly was considered switching my full gear which included many lenses. However a little voice kept telling me to be patient. I was glad I was because Nikon came out swinging a few years later and they kicked butt with their superior more ergonomic and better resolution cameras..

Lesson: Be patient the competitors will not give up that easily. They may have something in the wings in their R&R department just waiting for the completion to release their flagship so they can acquire it and make something better.

My 2 cents
    What a great analogy....i was thinking something similar the further I read then you said it perfectly.

Charter Member

Feb 2017
    Pa
    Fisher F75 - Tesoro Tejon - Tesoro Conquistador - Bounty Hunter Tracker iv - TRX.
    1603 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterScoop View Post

My 2 cents
    Now I understand all the cool pics posted up
    WaterScoop likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links