Sharing the Space - Detecting with a buddy

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I do kind of enjoy the solitude of the pastime...very meditative really. I kind of agree with cooper1841, but honestly never was part of a hunt or large group activity. I did want to be able to use the older, simpler machine in case a permissions wanted to join me and learn about the hobby. I have 2 pouches with pinpointer, probe, digger, and cloth ready to go...Oh and two trash bags and visibility vests. OK so my trunk is full ;)

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do a lot of hunting alone, but its fun and safer to have someone to hunt with. Doesn't matter who finds what where, because I'm sure we have both found things where the others coil was already over and missed it. Gridding and claiming sections seems to ruin the experience and fun of the whole thing.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Cudamark...both machines are old and do not have multiple frequencies (White's 4900D/Pro Plus and XLT Spectrum). I just started using them together but both times I tried there was chattering. :)

The Spectrum has a transmit frequency adjustment. You might try it to see if that helps any.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread