Heirloom

junkhunt

Feb 21, 2017
North Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Most guys on here do track down owners when possible. The annals of md'ing forum pages are FILLED with success stories of repatriations.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How can you not think of the history of a lost item? I believe that is what compels me to find them. If I find anything traceable to the loser I always attempt to return it and for the most part I believe everyone does.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dose anybody think of the person that lost something, Something Like a ring or maybe a keepsake? I always feel sorry for the person that lost it and if I could I would give it back to that person. It could be a very special heirloom to them.

That's why I'm a member of TheRingFinders.com

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think about each one that I find. My wife always researches each one in an attempt to return one. No luck thus far in my career.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really wonder about the person when I find something that would have been buried with them.

OP
OP
junkhunt

junkhunt

Feb 21, 2017
North Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost everything I dig I have to wonder, How did it get there, Who put it there, How long has it been there? Found an old ax head the other day and a pocket watch face out in the woods and still thinking where did they come from and how did they get there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions