Feb 14, 2011
New Brunswick
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab E-trac,
Minelab Sovereign XS2a Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=1]The Olight H2R Nova is awesome. I love mine , light and powerful. Also leaves your hands free to dig treasure :thumbsup:[/h]

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
I decided to see about getting a filter adapter for my Fenix FD-30 and after much difficulty I located them on the Fenix website. They were $7.50 each and a reviewer called them cheap and very breakable so I decided maybe to look around for another light when I came across a filter adapter from Nitecore that has the same head diameter and was available from another vendor at $3.95 each. I bit and got a red and blue one on order. If it doesn't work I'm only out $7.90+sh.

OP
OP
HighVDI

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I decided to see about getting a filter adapter for my Fenix FD-30 and after much difficulty I located them on the Fenix website. They were $7.50 each and a reviewer called them cheap and very breakable so I decided maybe to look around for another light when I came across a filter adapter from Nitecore that has the same head diameter and was available from another vendor at $3.95 each. I bit and got a red and blue one on order. If it doesn't work I'm only out $7.90+sh.

Didn't realize you were in my neck of the woods in SW PA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread