buried a cache today..

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should have packaged it up elaboratly so as to hide the contents. Make the finder really work to get it open, all the while he is pssing his pants thinking he just found a jar full of coins! And of course, make sure to add a note that says HA HA!!!

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Well, I was on my way, diggin for it, but I ran into a problem....... :o

Attachments

• Treasure.jpg
    Treasure.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 299
OP
OP
jeremiah212

jeremiah212

Jan 23, 2005
kahnawake, Quebec Canada
yeah i thought it was funny..
been going nuts waiting for the snow to melt.
been reaaally nice last week or 2 and large patches of grass are exposed and thawed enought to dig into

not much area to detect yet, but i did find 2 quarters, and got to bury my tab jar!

JJ

F

foolserrand

LMAO! Now that would be funny! You might want to inscribe a message on the underside of the lid too. LOL!

Wouldnt that be a great practical joke to play on a huntin' buddy?? ?Better yet..... paint all the pulltabs gold! LOL!

S

SASQUASH

Are they old pull tabs if so that would be a cache I would not mind finding I have been wanting to make one of Those 70's pull tab vests or a hat there is allot that you can do with them. Yes I collect old pull tabs might as well. SASQUASH

greenswinger

Feb 17, 2005
ms
Nothing to do with mding , but reminds me of my dad boss wife in mid 50s . carried her caddy back because of rattle in back . finally dealer tore covering off rear seat...found coke bottle hanging on a string . had note in side...............finally found it didn`t you, you rich so and so !!!. supposedly came from factory like this !!!!!

swizzle

May 3, 2003
upstate ny
Man that is cruel, why don't you just throw about 4 boxes of BB's In the wet sand. You should have put a note on the very bottom with a coroded penny that says, Keep this and you'll never go broke". I'd probably die laughing if I ever found something like that. I'd will it to my great great grandson with the info as to where it came from and leave instruction to donate it to a museum 100 years from now. Swiz

V

Vingamel

Wow, that reminded me of a guy who told me that after he hunted a place, he would then spread copper BBs and other small junk metal over the whole area. I asked him why, and he never really gave me an answer that I could understand.

nebraskadad

Jan 8, 2005
4 boxes of BBs Now that would piss me off a bit!! I think I'd give up on that location.. guess it might be a gold way to throw someone of the track of something you'd already found..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions