Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So my Clad total from 2017 was $92.98, not too shabby....
But then I got to thinking, why not cash in my scrap copper?....sweet!. An extra $28.53 to invest.
So there I go to the LCS, 3 Eagles, a Maple Leaf, Plata Pura, and a generic bullion....
3CEC5261-436C-477E-A101-BEF0028B8A6D.jpeg

Someday, I don’t know when, I may turn in my dug silver, and flip it for gold.

Hope your dug Clad goes to good use, batteries, beer, silver....to each their own!

Upvote 0

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
Great way to use the clad. I have bought silver with mine too and that is what usually do with my clad. I took a weekend trip to the smokys once on my clad finds as well. I never save it without spending it or flipping it, but some do. I have watched JDs variety channel and from the looks of one of his videos, he saves all of his and has it rolled and placed in a chest. And it was completely full. Hard to say how much was in that chest. Over the years I have dug thousands of dollars worth of clad. All of it was put to good use. I have dug silver and other stuff, but I still enjoy coming home with a pocket full of change.

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2017 was my worst year detecting but that is only because I didn't go out much. I was to busy traveling and didn't have much time when I was gone nor did I find many places I could detect even though I traveled to 26 states last summer.

I think overall I found about $120 in clad in 2017 and one time in 2018 I have a grand total of 21 cents..lol

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
2017 was my worst year detecting but that is only because I didn't go out much. I was to busy traveling and didn't have much time when I was gone nor did I find many places I could detect even though I traveled to 26 states last summer.

I think overall I found about $120 in clad in 2017 and one time in 2018 I have a grand total of 21 cents..lol
Lol you have me beat so far for 2018. The deep freeze since Christmas has kept me from quality time with my detector. I hope that changes this weekend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread