Everyone is waiting for the Equinox even Hitler!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cheers.jpg

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth, that was so very good, when I saw the thread, I don't know, Hitler? what is this?, Man you had me laughing, very well done. Loved it. Watched it a second time, I'd even give it an "Honorable Mention" just for the great comic relief after all the EQ post and discussions.

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth, that was so very good, when I saw the thread, I don't know, Hitler? what is this?, Man you had me laughing, very well done. Loved it. Watched it a second time, I'd even give it an "Honorable Mention" just for the great comic relief after all the EQ post and discussions.

:hello2:Well done Truth! Boy the pressure is on with the Equinox.

you guys do realize that Truth only shared it, and didnt create it?

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was hilarious! Thank you for my morning laugh!

5FB7FEC7-DE39-40BA-A7EF-D09C29FB8E99.jpeg

Bodkin

Oct 9, 2017
Bold Coast & Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Blue Excal 1000, Enox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video! Thanks!
I've seen more promising coverage on Bigfoot than this "machine" they say is out there. I did have my eyes on getting one once the shine wears off. But now, I'm thinking of not getting one just to spite ML!!! Either ML is having some last minute problems with the roll out or we're just being played. I'm hoping it's the former. Hmmm...

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO! That was hilarious! Thanks for the post.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was hilarious! Thank you for my morning laugh!

View attachment 1536165

stealing that pic. You have some great images on your posts and they always make me want to grab a stoggie, but then I remember its 12 degrees outside right now. LOL

Now, back to topic.....

I wonder how Mr. H will react when he finds out the EQ had been delayed? :dontknow: have to wait and see

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video! Thanks!
I've seen more promising coverage on Bigfoot than this "machine" they say is out there. I did have my eyes on getting one once the shine wears off. But now, I'm thinking of not getting one just to spite ML!!! Either ML is having some last minute problems with the roll out or we're just being played. I'm hoping it's the former. Hmmm...

stealing that bigfoot line for the next video!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I think it was perfect to cut through the mood of this Equinox situation! :laughing Glad you liked it buddy.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great video! Thanks!

Yeah to much ridiculous foreplay always did turn me off. Too long something’s fishy.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
stealing that pic. You have some great images on your posts and they always make me want to grab a stoggie, but then I remember its 12 degrees outside right now. LOL

Now, back to topic.....

I wonder how Mr. H will react when he finds out the EQ had been delayed? :dontknow: have to wait and see

Of course another World War you know Hitler.

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth1253 you are pusher of good intentions!

I like it!
19EA8704-45D5-4EB2-8759-3F6A29D62D33.jpeg

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys do realize that Truth only shared it, and didnt create it?

No I did not, no matter, but he did share it with friends, I would never have seen it otherwise. Must have been made by a "Detector" guy somewhere, because no one else would "Get It" except us. Wonder if anyone from "Minelab" would "Get It" as well. Hello..........Minelab?? are you out there?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread