i knew a hot spot ..to find gold coins ..anyone one help me.. to extract it ..

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
hello friends..

I think the problem is partly the language barrier and also that people here get drilled for money and information quite often from new members. Requesting information, as you have, is welcomed. But if you want any serious responses you need to lay out the details of precisely what you are asking. We can get over the language barrier no problem. Give details and you will be helped as much as possible by the greatest collaboration of treasure hunting minds the world has ever known!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’ve always had a thing for chics from India....
BD772DA5-5605-4BA3-BCE3-38055F391178.jpeg

OP
OP
N

nandhu

Jan 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for all who are making fun of me over here.. thank you. and ..one thing to remember that india very ancient country with kings n there kingdoms ..forts .treasures. etc .. so i think its is one of the best place to find treasures .. on the world

rhedden

Mar 23, 2003
Eastern NY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex
As I understand it from one of my Indian friends, it was common for people to bury gold coins or other wealth in the floor of their homes for many centuries. Some of these home site are now long gone, leaving you to wonder if there might be some gold buried that was not recovered. My friend explained that it would be very difficult to get your hands on a good metal detector, and even if you did so without getting caught by police... all finds go to the government. Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

OP
OP
N

nandhu

Jan 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah ..excatly you are correct bro ... many people in india have no place to hide it from theifs so they dig up holes and burry them . many of them forget those and some die etc ..but in remote area we can do ot secretly thats the only option left here .

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found a real hot spot in Honduras but 9 million people beat me there. Oh well it was sunny and warm

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
http://asi.nic.in/pdf_data/9.pdf

my friends please see this link ..

It's not that we don't trust you nandhu, most don't trust links that can give us a virus.
So why don't you be so kind and copy and paste the contents of the link? This would allow the readership read the content with any harm to our systems.

What you say about things being buried in hte country by folks is probably very true. I wouldn't trust the system like the one in India to protect my wealth if I was just a commoner.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There's 4 or 5 countries in the world (Mexico, Philippines, and India being among them) that cultural lore of treasure runs deep. And whenever stories "found treasure" come from these places, the persons are quite sincere. They've "found" a treasure. It's merely a matter of how to dig it out of the ground. Or a detector that goes 6 to 9 meters deep. Or how to deal with government red tape, etc... etc...

And if you press them for details, you find out that they didn't actually FIND anything yet. It's usually something like: They have it honed down to a certain meadow. Or lake bottom. Or cave. Etc... Now it's just a matter of pinpointing, retrieving, and un-winding legal issues. Mind you they haven't actually *seen* any treasure yet. But in their mind's eyes: It's iron-clad there. Just a matter of pinpointing and getting it up.

And if you press them for how they are so certain, it's stories that we here in USA would liken to "camp fire legend" caliber stories. That ... sure ... sound *sseeooo* compelling (fun to tell and listen to). Eg.: Oak Island, Lost Dutchman, Pearl ship, etc...

I hope we're wrong though. I hope you have something there. Have you *seen* any of these "gold coins" yet ? If not, how do you know they're there ? :icon_scratch: When going to answer that question: Ask yourself if the picture of the background I've painted doesn't apply. Perhaps it doesn't. Let's hope so !

The follow clip comes from the Forbes link.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdob...dias-sree-padmanabhaswam-temple/#55883f7d1ba6

The Supreme Court of India and its seven-member committee have already opened six of the secret vaults and have discovered at a depth of 20 feet underground approximately $22 billion in treasure including, golden idols, golden elephants and idols wearing 18 foot diamond necklaces, as well as countless bags of gold coins from around the world and ceremonial costumes included 66 pound solid gold coconut shells studded with rubies and emeralds.
temple-2.jpg

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a PM titled 'Thank-you'. (Not sure why me?)

''its a cave and there is no point of giving it any govt i think ... any one intrstd in helping me ..ill try to extract it ..we split its ... just need answers for my doubts and process to excavate it thats .. more over im a mining engnieer..i know some .. i wanna know little more about this ..thats it .''

Why not put that detail in this post? Why not put pictures of the inside of the cave? Why not explain why you think the cave is full of gold coins? & so on....

OP
OP
N

nandhu

Jan 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice joke .. i did't asked you i think ..

Aureus

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2016
Eastern Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I clicked on the link. It is safe. I would find a good metal detector and search everywhere. Garrett Ace 250 should be available from somebody in India.

List of countries allowing and banning detectorist!

List of countries where metal detecting is allowed/banned | MD-Hunter Blog

Funny. In the link it says that Canada has a very poor history and it's unreal to find relics older than 200-300 years old. Whoever wrote this should definitively read some history books and maybe check some of mine and other Canadians posts.

Last edited:

Benjamin52

Apr 26, 2011
Germany
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS :-:
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for all who are making fun of me over here.. thank you. and ..one thing to remember that india very ancient country with kings n there kingdoms ..forts .treasures. etc .. so i think its is one of the best place to find treasures .. on the world

I would actually be interested in doing some treasure hunting there. My experience from living in countries outside of what we call the "West" (8 years in Peru, 4 years in Taiwan, 4 months and counting to "will be" probably 6 years in Romania (I have detected in all 3 of those)) tells me that in most of those countries there is still more freedom and the law is quite a bit more flexible if you know how to be flexible too.
I actually do not believe you are joking but might need actual advice on how to localize or extract the coins you are talking about.
Maybe you could ask more specific questions, for example, what detector should I buy in a given situation...
I am sure then you will find many helpful people here in the forum.

OP
OP
N

nandhu

Jan 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
detector should I buy? what precautions i should take before entering into acave ..??

OP
OP
N

nandhu

Jan 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why brother you are making fun of me ..did i ask you .. your credit card number . did i asked you money .. once see my rplys .. iasked help .. what detectors should i use what precautions ..thats what i asked .. why you are making fun of me .. is that needed.. im may not be good person as but i never make fun of people who came for help just a help ( not money not your cards ) just what should i use .. how should i use thats it .. hope i dont need rply from you brother thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions