i knew a hot spot ..to find gold coins ..anyone one help me.. to extract it ..

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm here in freezing Indiana,and I only hope it's warm where you wish to dig e'm.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome fro White Plains, New York! I have PM'd you with my info, and patiently await the plane tickets and travel fee. :icon_thumright:

WTG Terry that's stepping right up there, hoping it's in a warm climate.

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nandhu, How do you do? Nice to meet you. To thine own self be true. I see you have the flag of India on your profile. Are we going on an "Indiana Jones" type of adventure? Sub 8-)

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My hair is hurting with the expectation.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nandhu, How do you do? Nice to meet you. To thine own self be true. I see you have the flag of India on your profile. Are we going on an "Indiana Jones" type of adventure? Sub 8-)
They are so rich in India, that they just love spreading Gold Coins around the world, especially USA.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like in Indiana Jones Bad dates.. This sounds like a Bad Date Yes you might get screwed and you will pay a lot but its definitely a one nighter

OP
OP
N

nandhu

Jan 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello .. subterranean . im good and how are you ..?? ha ha lol . not as much a indiana jones ..but i hope it will be .

OP
OP
N

nandhu

Jan 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i did't asked you money . i think .. i asked help .. how to extract it .. thats .. it .. no point of money over here i think ..im a begineer i have some doubts so asked for help .. and thank you so much ..for your respectfull rply . @Roughingit

OP
OP
N

nandhu

Jan 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont ever underestimate the people brother . @TOM IN CA i wish i would work on my own .. i just need certian process or any ideas to extract it . that . you are making fun of . me .. coz i asked help .. thank you soo much

OP
OP
N

nandhu

Jan 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in india ..treasure hunt is illeagal .. anything found underground should be given to government .@subterranean

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in india ..treasure hunt is illeagal .. anything found underground should be given to government .@subterranean

You seem a real clever chap, & I'm not so clever. However, I'm wise enough to never get involved with illegal activity in other Countries. I like my freedom so I can detect.

If it all goes to the Govt, how about speaking with them? They may break you a deal where you don't have to break the Law. ie. provide a licence & %age split, after all without you they have nothing, right?

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nandhu, I'm with Black Bart on this one, more information would be needed to give any helpful tips. Crusader's post might be a good thought as well. Having said that, good luck in finding what you hope to find, and do stay out of jail. A2, I had a tin-foil hat, did not hold up well, thinking of a "watch cap" style made of pull tabs. No need to send any, I seem to have a knack for finding them. A lot of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread