D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never heard of one until you posted, can't be very popular or someone would have chimed in by now. They say they are in CA but that don't mean they make their detectors. I would guess they write the programs and have them made in China

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They used to have a forum in the manufactures area, which appears to have been deleted. They had some big hype a few years ago. Their quality was not very good. I watched plenty of reviews of the Quest when it first came out. Most had problems with them. On guys coil cable was crimped and shorted and he destroyed the machine at the end of the video. They were then sued by Teknetics since the Quest intruded on the T2 programming. BigWaveDave won their contest and was given a detector that has become a dust collector.

Tahts-a-dats-ago

Apr 30, 2014
NJ
Detector(s) used
Legend,
Anfibio multi,
Apex,
ORX,
Deus,
Vanquish 440
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems that Quest machines are building a following in Europe. They've got a group page on FB and it is fairly busy with a good number of users. The reports there are generally very positive and the finds are often amazing. I haven't had my hands on one, but I am intrigued from the videos I've watched. At least one of the sponsors here carries them (River Team Six Metal Detectors). You might want to reach out to him and get his take on them. I believe Andy Sabisch carries Quest Detectors too.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, like Loco said, I have one, and tried it.
E07A0EBE-E5FA-4722-BDC5-90823502C810.jpeg

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the vast number of dealers selling them, along with their presence on the forum should tell you all you need to know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread