Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m sure this neighborhood park is a virgin park. I’ve been trying to figure out a safe way to get in there. It’s surrounded by homes from the 1900-1940’s. I decided to try this route and if approached I’ll tell them I work for the city and I’m doing tests to put in a FREE pool for the summer. IMG_2195.JPG IMG_2196.JPG

Upvote 0

bayhawk2

Jan 14, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400-Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well,here in Texas we can carry,however one has enough weight to carry around as it is.The tools I use to dig are weapons
in themselves.However I also know you don't carry a knife or small shovel to a gun fight.Nor mace.So your idea is a good one.
Maybe they will think you are just a worker looking for a water pipe or something.Maybe.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well,here in Texas we can carry,however one has enough weight to carry around as it is.The tools I use to dig are weapons
in themselves.However I also know you don't carry a knife or small shovel to a gun fight.Nor mace.So your idea is a good one.
Maybe they will think you are just a worker looking for a water pipe or something.Maybe.

I’m telling them the city is putting in a FREE pool.

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANK GOD I'm safe in the good old UK.

Guns = banned

Mace = not allowed

Stun guns/tasers= banned

Lock knives - say hello to 5 years in prison

Knuckle dusters - nope = 5 yrs in nick.

Plus ZERO dangerous animals/insects/reptiles here.....damn i love the UK.

Unless you live in messed up parts of London...but i'm safe here in small, boring SAFE South Wales, UK...phew!

Matt

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
THANK GOD I'm safe in the good old UK.

Guns = banned

Mace = not allowed

Stun guns/tasers= banned

Lock knives - say hello to 5 years in prison

Knuckle dusters - nope = 5 yrs in nick.

Plus ZERO dangerous animals/insects/reptiles here.....damn i love the UK.

Unless you live in messed up parts of London...but i'm safe here in small, boring SAFE South Wales, UK...phew!

Matt

Same here in the greatest country in the world America, unless you live in the Urban cities where all the democrats are. It’s gonna be exactly like that in England, London, France etc with the Muslim problem and stabbings. I live in a quiet boring small town where we have no crime, but we love our guns, knives, mace, tasers etc. Just some good people wanting to leave good lives with the freedom to do it. By the way I’m half French, half Welsh. My grandfather who came to America from Wales always made sure I knew, when asked to say I’m Welsh NEVER English. Lol. He died at 97 and was sharp as a tack. Till this day I tell people my heritage is Welsh but 100% American

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
i'm part german,french, Indian,and Irish

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
America guns legal.

Hence 13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015!

Yup, defo best country in world.

America, no insurance - pay $$$$$$ per plaster/band aid at the hospital and $$$$$$$ for prescriptions.

Yup, defo greatest country in world.

Got Cancer and aint got insurance...then pay $5zillion per pill.

100% defo best is da USA.

Here, get cancer?
Need months of pills and therapy etc? 100% Free.

Here...ALL and ANY prescriptions 100% FREE.

Get run over? Fall off a cliff be it accident or rock climbing...break every bone in your body and pay ZERO medical bills.

All free.

Cross the road in America anywhere other than a legal crosswalk....get Mr Officer Beatdown throwing you to the ground.

Yup, defo greatest country in the world.

Get locked up in America, could spend months in jail if you can't afford bail.

Here...all 100% free.

yup, USA defo greatest country on da planet..lol

Matt.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Matt stay in Wales that’s where you’re supposed to be. As far as innovation that changes the world I’ll stick to good ol USA. I’ve been to England, France, Italy and Macedonia and as from what I’ve seen GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Not impressed not impressed at all.

P.S. “Cross the road in America anywhere other than a legal crosswalk....get Mr. Officer Beatdown throwing you to the ground.” - Lmao You been watching to much fake news on yout tele.

And why do the Brits look at Wales as the lower white trash of England? I think that’s terrible.

Last edited:

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
America guns legal.

Hence 13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015!

Yup, defo best country in world.

America, no insurance - pay $$$$$$ per plaster/band aid at the hospital and $$$$$$$ for prescriptions.

Yup, defo greatest country in world.

Got Cancer and aint got insurance...then pay $5zillion per pill.

100% defo best is da USA.

Here, get cancer?
Need months of pills and therapy etc? 100% Free.

Here...ALL and ANY prescriptions 100% FREE.

Get run over? Fall off a cliff be it accident or rock climbing...break every bone in your body and pay ZERO medical bills.

All free.

Cross the road in America anywhere other than a legal crosswalk....get Mr Officer Beatdown throwing you to the ground.

Yup, defo greatest country in the world.

Get locked up in America, could spend months in jail if you can't afford bail.

Here...all 100% free.

yup, USA defo greatest country on da planet..lol

Matt.

Staffydog, the only thing about America you should be saying is Thank you! You know you guys are next in line to Canada for relying on the US of A to keep you and yours safe, and besides there is probably an American in your ancestry considering how many went through there defending you and Western Europe from the Nazi’s. JMHO.

junkhunt

Feb 21, 2017
North Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Matt stay in Wales that’s where you’re supposed to be. As far as innovation that changes the world I’ll stick to good ol USA. I’ve been to England, France, Italy and Macedonia and as from what I’ve seen GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Not impressed not impressed at all.

P.S. “Cross the road in America anywhere other than a legal crosswalk....get Mr. Officer Beatdown throwing you to the ground.” - Lmao You been watching to much fake news on yout tele.

And why do the Brits look at Wales as the lower white trash of England? I think that’s terrible.
Good for you, Good come back.

BladeRunner2019

Dec 22, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Staffydog, the only thing about America you should be saying is Thank you! You know you guys are next in line to Canada for relying on the US of A to keep you and yours safe, and besides there is probably an American in your ancestry considering how many went through there defending you and Western Europe from the Nazi’s. JMHO.

Correct. Maybe he doesn't realize he'd be speaking German if it wasn't for my Grandfather and other Americans of his generation.

FingerChili

Feb 17, 2018
SF Bay Area, California
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously, dudes. You give metal detectorists a bad name. Ugh. 😡

Yeah, it's pretty crazy, right? Did no one read the rules when they signed up?

"Help keep the atmosphere at TreasureNet fun! Sniping, name calling, denegration[sic] and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!

Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic. (This is a family friendly website!)

You may not.... Post, upload, send personal messages, transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, vulgar, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or unlawful content."

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Exactly all he had to do was say, Thank you and get out the way and all is civil, instead he chose another route [emoji1148]

Last edited:

FingerChili

Feb 17, 2018
SF Bay Area, California
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you missed, but I was quoting Detector Mom's response about the dog whistle racism.

It's not even consistent racism since you're parroting the "black people don't like water" schtick (post #38) then saying "tell them they're getting a free pool."

Last edited:
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe you missed, but I was quoting Detector Mom's response about the dog whistle racism.

It's not even consistent racism since you're parroting the "black people don't like water" schtick (post #38) then saying "tell them they're getting a free pool."

I was talking about Democrats don’t like long bridges over big bodies of water (fact), but they like anything FREE including pools (fact) ***(not all, not all, not all but most) I think the free pool would have been better than the tennis courts there. They are a waste of space and never used, net tore up.

Reread post #36 I referred to “ghettos” where Democrats live in all colors in New Orleans, (white liberal Democrats love that area.) I actually discovered the park because I helped a liberal couple find their drainage pipe for them and they lived across the street. As a matter fact they were the ones that told me about the shooting that happened a year before in the park. 6 people shot. So what’s your point? Or was it just another great excuse to claim RACISM again....and again ....and again ....and again ....and again ....and again ....and again.

P.S. I also see you live in San Francisco. You know African Americans in San Francisco consist of around 6% of the city's total population. In 1970 blacks made up 13.4% of the population. In the biggest 14 cities in the nation, San Francisco is near the bottom in the percentage of black residents. Sounds like y’all might be the true racists.

Last edited:

FingerChili

Feb 17, 2018
SF Bay Area, California
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you cite any sources for those "facts"?

So "thugs" means democrats?

I said post #38, not post #36. In post #36 you dog whistled "ghetto" and differentiated between ghetto and liberal, which you now do the same with "white" liberal democrats.

Where do you see that I live in San Francisco?

What my point is racism has no part in a metal detecting forum that's supposed to be family friendly and civil.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can you cite any sources for those "facts"?

So "thugs" means democrats?

I said post #38, not post #36. In post #36 you dog whistled "ghetto" and differentiated between ghetto and liberal, which you now do the same with "white" liberal democrats.

Where do you see that I live in San Francisco?

What my point is racism has no part in a metal detecting forum that's supposed to be family friendly and civil.

1) most not all not all but most

2)your info says SF Bay Area. You don’t live in SF Bay Area California?

3)no such thing as racism

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1) cite sources
2) are you asking what a bay area is?
3) cite sources

Do you live in San Francisco?

Funny how you’re all educated on the “racism
tigger” affect and you live in a city with the least Black American at 6% in 2017 in the 14th largest cities in America. With the taxes so high and the high cost of living the poor African Americans can’t afford to live there. Why’s that?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread