Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m sure this neighborhood park is a virgin park. I’ve been trying to figure out a safe way to get in there. It’s surrounded by homes from the 1900-1940’s. I decided to try this route and if approached I’ll tell them I work for the city and I’m doing tests to put in a FREE pool for the summer. IMG_2195.JPG IMG_2196.JPG

Upvote 0

FingerChili

Feb 17, 2018
SF Bay Area, California
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can you cite sources?

My sources are my eyes and life’s common sense, something a snowflake doesn’t have. Can you answer my question on living in predominantly white, 16% Asian and 6%black city? You drove out 11% of the black population with higher cost of living in your area since 1970. Sounds racist to me.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can you cite sources?

I don't live in San Francisco, I don't know how you came to that conclusion, and I don't know how your statistics of their population applies to me.

Says SF Bay Area? What’s that mean?

What does “pretty rough neighborhood” mean? You said it in one of your post.

Last edited:

FingerChili

Feb 17, 2018
SF Bay Area, California
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"My sources are anecdotal evidence" wew lad.

SF Bay Area is the area around the San Francisco Bay.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. I hope we can continue this conversation tomorrow.

junkhunt

Feb 21, 2017
North Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The criminal couldn't care less about gun control laws. Gun control laws only harm the law abiding American.

suntannedgem

Jan 29, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro with 9.5", 12" & Super Sniper coils, Garrett Treasure Hound Deep Depth Multiplier, Garrett Pin Pointer Pro II, Bounty Hunter Legacy 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use Hornet & Wasp Spray. Cost less than $4 a can and has a range of over 20'. Used it on bears in Alaska. I keep a can in my cup pocket in the door of my truck, one close to the outside doors in our house and of course in my pouch for snakes of both kinds. But bear spray is good too!8-)

littlehugger

Nov 23, 2005
I hunt with one headphone off for the same reason. Also, just to keep in touch with my surroundings.
Detecting seems to be stuck in a time warp. Detectors get better, but no change in design. I can think of half a dozen ways detectors, features and accessories could be improved.
Almost all detector headphones are big and clunky circumnaural. They work well enough, but are hot, and heavy. They all use the 1/4 in banana plug, which is almost extinct outside the hobby,
But,,,, KellyCo does have a headphone that only has an earpiece on one side, exactly for boosting awareness of your environment.

But why not get into different headphones? Smaller, lighter, waterproof? Sony used to sell their Turbo in a yellow Sport edition for $20. You could even wear a hat over it.

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Matt stay in Wales that’s where you’re supposed to be. As far as innovation that changes the world I’ll stick to good ol USA. I’ve been to England, France, Italy and Macedonia and as from what I’ve seen GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Not impressed not impressed at all.

P.S. “Cross the road in America anywhere other than a legal crosswalk....get Mr. Officer Beatdown throwing you to the ground.” - Lmao You been watching to much fake news on yout tele.

And why do the Brits look at Wales as the lower white trash of England? I think that’s terrible.

Umm, go back to school.....Wales is NOT in England.

Epic fail.

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as innovation that changes the world I’ll stick to good ol USA.

Ahem, without a British guy called Sir Tim Berners-Lee, you would have no forum to type this on.

Inventor of the World Wide Web.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Umm, go back to school.....Wales is NOT in England.

Epic fail.

You’re obviously more intelligent then me, so I’ll ask you, why do British people look at the Welsh as lower white trash?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ahem, without a British guy called Sir Tim Berners-Lee, you would have no forum to type this on.

Inventor of the World Wide Web.

Ok that’s 1.....I think you have a long way to go if you’re trying to compare, but ok let’s go with electricity by Benjamin Franklin and I’ll throw in the light bulb by Thomas Edison in 1879. Without that your man Sir Tim Berners-Lee couldn’t of done anything in 1990. IMG_2454.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread